Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
BobdaFarmer61 (53), LeeM1974 (40), MATROS48 (57), victor valdez (40)
Who's Online
4 registered (thedudeabides, Bluedogone, 2 invisible), 26 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64011 Topics
446745 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#432568 - 04/26/13 07:34 PM Re: Was I responsible for the assaults? [Re: ThisMan]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
every time i took responsibility for the assaults and abuse i endured, i felt worse, not better.

upon careful and honest consideration of my thoughts and actions, i realized i was attempting to empower myself by taking the blame.

"I LET THEM DO IT TO ME" "I MADE THEM DO IT TO ME"

I! I! ME! ME!

if I let them or made them do it, then I WAS IN CONTROL!
this is a dangerous illusion.

sure, in the 20/20 vision of hindsight, there were many ways I could have prevented or avoided what happened, but I was innocent and ignorant.

innocence and ignorance are NOT A CRIME and DO NOT DESERVE PUNISHMENT!

a predator will seek the most vulnerable target.

War
Love
Poetry

#432570 - 04/26/13 07:41 PM Re: Was I responsible for the assaults? [Re: ThisMan]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
Originally Posted By: ThisMan
Of course I am not responsible for being hurt and used as a boy. What a ridiculous thing to allow to creep into my psychic after all the work I have done. by no way, shape, behavior, attitude, etc., was I responsible for the ASA.
. . .
Hope all this doesn't sound arrogant, and I know it does...but I can't let the confidence I have gained go by the wayside. It was too much work, too much pain, and too much realizing that I am someone special in the world.
. . .
I want the light. Always the light. Gotta work to keep from sliding back, but I will.

SO glad you've come to your senses, b!
NOW you are on the right track!!!
and NO - not arrogant - but like a man who knows the truth.

forward...
lee
Now I know my life has meaning
Now I see myself as I am, feeling very free...
When my tears have come to an end I will understand
What I left behind: a part of me. Chicago

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.