Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
5 registered (5 invisible), 51 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63116 Topics
441387 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#432347 - 04/25/13 04:08 AM letter I'm sending to my parents.
takingitslow Offline

Loc: UK
Martin took a picture of the piece of paper with mum and dads debts on it. £22,000 you both owe. I will never listen to either of you ever again about money advice or debts.

I lied I got my loan already and spent it all. My rent was £2750. Because I was 1680 in arrears from January. I got £2640 paid 1080 off my rent paid 100 to a mate I owed lost £1380 in less than 45 mins in the bookies. I have £60 left. Sure Im fucked but I donít care.

You can shove your £35 a week up your arses I donít want it. I owe u £215 screw that youíll have to wait for that. I donít give a shit if you decide to disown me, never let me live with you again blah blah blah I donít care youíve been useless for me with the cager investigation so I donít give a toss what you think of me. Dad I really hate you not as much as I hate cager I will destroy cager but Dad you are weak and pathetic hypocrite make everyone else miserable you donít talk to me and I donít agree with your opinions or values and Im better than you. You hate your dad???? I wonder why??? Well I hate your father as well but only because nan told me granddad raped her in a field when she was 16 so heís a fucking rapist scum piece of shit.

Mum Ė I donít hate you. I just cant handle being controlled by others. Cager controlled me for 7 years and I will never get controlled by anyone ever again. That piece of shit ruined my life up until now so now I will rip him to pieces. Donít try contacting me at the moment as Im not in the mood to talk. If you want to never talk to me ever again fine your loss. I am in my crisis at the moment dealing with stress of cager trial and finishing uni so those who arenít there for me now will never be in my life when this shit gets better.

Youíre reading this thinking Iím a bad person will that is horse shit I self sabotage with gambling too much because I have mental trauma from cager that sick bastard. So fuck any one who thinks they can judge me unless they have been sexually abused. Fuck everyone who doesnít have a clue what I have been through or how I feel. Im really fucking angry. No amount of money will ever change that. But all you and dad care about is money pathetic.

#432349 - 04/25/13 05:15 AM " [Re: takingitslow]
lbcali1978 Offline
MaleSurvivor

"

Edited by lbcali1978 (04/29/13 01:29 AM)

Come home

I said

I'm confused and alone

They said

We understand

I found out they don't

I'll walk the path exactly how I've always done it

Alone

#432351 - 04/25/13 05:31 AM Re: letter I'm sending to my parents. [Re: takingitslow]
Jacob S Offline
MaleSurvivor

Give yourself 48 hours before you actually send it. Not for their sake, for yours. Not that expressing yourself is wrong. In fact, its great. But what you need to share and who it makes sense to share it with are not always the same thing. Make sure this split is whats best FOR YOU. It very well may be, but it can be hard to know at our angriest. Take care of yourself.
all the people he can trust.
Like the one who stands behind him
cheering him on
Estatic when he stands defiant,
wild with abandon when he's gone

just stay alive.
do whatever you need to.
you are worth it.

#432362 - 04/25/13 07:51 AM Re: letter I'm sending to my parents. [Re: takingitslow]
cosmos Offline

Loc: Puget Sound
takingitlow I think youíre a good person! Just give it some time there is Karmic Justice in this world; you can always send the letter its ok to wait, no reason to cause others pain, I know your hate, I know your pain, and I want so bad to end the relationship with the women who gave birth to me too, but itís so much better now, sheís all alone, I can mentally torture her on the phone, itís payback time! If I ever sent the letter the fun & games would be over, no more titillating phone conversations no more waiting in suspense to see what sick and twisted thing she does to me next, she makes my life both weird and interesting, sheís my tie to evil, sheís a reminder of what not to be in this world, to try and be the exact opposite of everything she is.

Cee

T. Paine

#432363 - 04/25/13 08:44 AM Re: letter I'm sending to my parents. [Re: takingitslow]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Good letter takingitslow, it is always good to write one and send it to people who are using their position in unhealthy manner and who are bringing own toxicity to others braking personal borders.
I remembered one web page that could be helpful for you, copy/past in Google these words to find it:
LIGHT'S HOUSE - Support for Adult Children of Toxic Parents

Your emotions reminded me how toxic parents could be. They are trying to brainwash everyone around them and usually are living in denial. So letter is sometimes used as tool as sort of way to try to get them, in some cases even that doesn't work.

We need to be heard, understand and seen as fully integrated persons no matter if we are someone's children. Unfortunately for some people/parents such simple task that should be natural is above their capabilities of understanding.
So if such is situation making some border toward them is needed for own good.

You are not alone!

Pero

#432402 - 04/25/13 02:58 PM " [Re: Jacob S]
lbcali1978 Offline
MaleSurvivor

"

Edited by lbcali1978 (04/29/13 01:29 AM)

Come home

I said

I'm confused and alone

They said

We understand

I found out they don't

I'll walk the path exactly how I've always done it

Alone

#432519 - 04/26/13 11:36 AM Re: letter I'm sending to my parents. [Re: takingitslow]
takingitslow Offline

Loc: UK
I haven't sent the letter yet. May have to edit it down slightly only to serve the purpose of keeping my parents financial support for a few more months- serves a self interest purpose for me even though the support is minimal.

Thanks for the light house link the narcissistic parent is definately my father. From experience though my rants at him have reduced his verbal attacks on me so there is some benefit of being on the attack rather than submissive to his verbal garbage.

I think I'll wait a day or two more to see how I feel still in a bad mood pretty angry right now.

#432526 - 04/26/13 12:46 PM Re: letter I'm sending to my parents. [Re: takingitslow]
csasurvivor1992 Offline

Loc: Texas
at the core of our primitive being is the need to survive. toning down the language to keep your survival means is a smart move i doth believe.

which brings me back to CURSE those who caused this situation for you at all.

we got your back TIS.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.