Newest Members
uvagrad4, cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X.
12497 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
joeybird (54), ladyinwaiting (46), txpearl (46)
Who's Online
2 registered (lapchinj, Bluedogone), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12497 Members
74 Forums
64172 Topics
447804 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 10 of 12 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
#427949 - 03/13/13 04:52 PM Re: HIV, CSA and New Med Study (Pharma Lab Rat) [Re: Lancer]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
Break until 1945. Meanwhile, the girl at the grocery store couldn't handle my "accessory". ;-)

#427969 - 03/13/13 10:05 PM Re: HIV, CSA and New Med Study (Pharma Lab Rat) [Re: Lancer]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

oohhhhh...I'm f-f-f-f-fine.

Well now, THAT'S messy and unattractive!!!!! (Besides, the stent makes it MUCH more tasteful and discreet...except in the check out line)

Stent's out for the night. I'm in for the night. One more draw at 8am. Hope y'all enjoyed the play-by-play. Gave me something to do while waiting on the cardinals. Okay. I'll say it. I DO feel drained. Seems to me they took A LOT of blood (something like 40 tubes).

btw, updated numbers from the draw two weeks ago:
Viral Load: undetectable (less than 20 copies...more sensitive assay)
CD4 - 97 (obviously this is gonna take a while to rebuild)
CD4% - 4.9%

fwiw, lately I've usually been feeling - except for today - like my physical clock has rolled back a year. Jury's out. May be partially psychogenic. I'll see if it holds up. I think it might. I have to go pass out for lack of blood now........

#427998 - 03/14/13 04:31 AM Re: HIV, CSA and New Med Study (Pharma Lab Rat) [Re: Lancer]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hang on man, I hope soon it will be over.

Hey those are good results of blood tests, CD 4 have improved concerning recent situation although I know that it needs to get even better.

What is your program today?

#428012 - 03/14/13 08:42 AM Re: HIV, CSA and New Med Study (Pharma Lab Rat) [Re: Lancer]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thnx Pero. Just had the last draw...the other arm. First one's exhausted. Haven't figgur'd out my day. No blood left to the brain which may be a good thing. No possibility of stroke if there's no blood there to begin with! ;-)

Golly, I'm so experienced, maybe Red Cross will let me donate now. Whaddya think? No? Oh well.

UPDATE: figgur'd out my day. Brought out the chainsaw. No, not with a hockey mask.

#428284 - 03/17/13 02:05 AM Re: HIV, CSA and New Med Study (Pharma Lab Rat) [Re: Lancer]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey Lancer, you poor thing wink how are you doing?
I hope you've got some rest since those exhausting tests?

Pero

#428336 - 03/17/13 11:40 PM Re: HIV, CSA and New Med Study (Pharma Lab Rat) [Re: Lancer]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Speaking of, "you poor thing"...

That's exactly what my musclebound doc said when I had my first case of shingles a few years ago. lol...then my self-medicating doc died from an overabundance of steroid use. I think I'm channeling George Burns who said his doc told him cigars would kill him. Then his doctor died.

After the chainsaw, spent the weekend working on Das Wundercar...but actually dialed down the frenetic pace. Feeling good is weird.

#429351 - 03/28/13 01:39 AM Re: HIV, CSA and New Med Study (Pharma Lab Rat) [Re: Lancer]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Had my latest regular draw Tues. A four-tube quickie, not the marathon I did a couple weeks ago. Since I already had results at that time, I won't see these results for another month. Yeppers, I've now graduated to monthly draws.

I still feel pretty good, but mostly took last weekend off from the frenetic pace. Yeah, I was finally getting tired...except for relaxed, sooty, absolutely fulfilling living under the hood of the Wundercar. Have been able to mow the entire lawn in one session instead of two. Haven't been able to do that in a while. And have a new power sprayer I'll be trying out towards the weekend. Yeehaw...power tools!

Best indicator: A buddy of mine has been inviting me up to his place (about an hour away) for a couple years now and I've always declined because I couldn't handle the drive up/back. He's having a few over for dinner next month, knows how I've been responding to the meds, and I said yes to his invite. Under the circumstances, that's pretty major stuff for me.

I feel like I'm getting my life back.

#429442 - 03/29/13 06:14 AM Re: HIV, CSA and New Med Study (Pharma Lab Rat) [Re: Lancer]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey Lancer,
it is great to hear about your progress. I'm very happy knowing that you are feeling good and moving further.

Man who knows what else we could here from you in couple of months; maybe some other activities that you put aside for a while would emerge from somewhere, lol?

Pero

#429443 - 03/29/13 06:24 AM Re: HIV, CSA and New Med Study (Pharma Lab Rat) [Re: Lancer]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Funny you mention that Pero. Two of my best friends - the only people in the world I'd let say this - actually had the audacity to suggest I might even start having sex again. eek It's been 6-7 years, I don't care, and it seems like a can of worms I don't want to open up again.

I might try an airline flight first. Only 12 years since I've been able to handle that. (No, no, no...the Mile High Club is not an option).

#429446 - 03/29/13 06:32 AM Re: HIV, CSA and New Med Study (Pharma Lab Rat) [Re: Lancer]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Ha ha, I'll be honest - it seems like those your friends and I were on same wavelength crazy

Pero

Page 10 of 12 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.