Newest Members
Green_Lantern, Safe11ride, WillWins, neophiliac, Jerone
12118 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
archie chisholm (61), Carlos418 (37), courtney (52), kurotake (55), lostsoul (63), Lukesgirl (28), michael banks (2014), Steffon (42)
Who's Online
5 registered (Cthulhu, nltsaved, blockade, 2 invisible), 85 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12118 Members
73 Forums
62513 Topics
438098 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#431909 - 04/20/13 11:58 PM .
Jacob S Offline
MaleSurvivor

thanks guys. I decided I didn't want to talk about it anymore right now.

Edited by Jacob S (04/21/13 08:07 PM)
"As long as the child within is not allowed to become aware of what happened to him or her, a part of his or her emotional life will remain frozen . . . all appeals to love, solidarity, and compassion will be useless."
-- Alice Miller

#431917 - 04/21/13 02:16 AM Re: A weird strip game I used to play. opinions wanted [Re: Jacob S]
traveler Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: back in the USA
Jacob -

i don't know. but i can guess...

i never did anything like this - i was the opposite - couldn't stand to take my clothes off. i hated going swimming. i hated changing in the presence of anyone else. i didn't even go shirtless in the summer.

in fact - your post triggered a memory - not a severe trigger - just remembered that i sometimes used to wear more than one pair of underwear. it seemed like a self-protective measure at the time. i had been exposed and didn't want to be. not that wearing an extra layer of jockeys would really have done any good.

probly both behaviours were the result of the same kind of cause - just different ways of reacting. so - yeah - i am betting that your games were responses to the experiences you had. even if your clothes were not actually removed - you no doubt felt vulnerable and naked. this may have been an attempt to re-gain the control by deciding and doing it yourself.

Lee
and though badly hurt at times, we are not destroyed.
- Paul, II Cor 4:8-9

#431932 - 04/21/13 09:58 AM Re: A weird strip game I used to play. opinions wanted [Re: Jacob S]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL
Originally Posted By: Jacob S

1. Does that game seem abnormal to you?

Yes and no. I would say it sort of does but then I remember that little kids that age can think up some really weird shit to do all on their own. When it comes to six year olds, almost nothing is abnormal. LOL! smile

2. Does that game seem like it would be a reflection of some abuse?

Perhaps subconsciously it was. I guess it's impossible to really say though without exploring that and other things that were going on in your childhood a lot deeper. Have you brought this up in front of a T?

3. Does that game seem like it would be a reflection of the abuse I do remember, where no actual clothes removal occurred?

Just because no clothes were removed during the CSA event doesn't mean the CSA couldn't manifest itself in behaviors where clothes were removed. It could be related. Perhaps "Mr. Money Clothes" was some way of you trying to make sense of what had happened to you. It is really difficult to say though. Wish I could be more help. Good luck exploring this issue further. Peace,

Ken

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.