Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cards (33), korbin2003 (39), Rosemary (53), Zebra (47)
Who's Online
6 registered (GT13568, Bluedogone, Jim1961, 3 invisible), 24 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63214 Topics
442022 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#432831 - 04/29/13 08:59 AM Re: my worst nightmare - almost [Re: traveler]
bodyguard8367 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ""
""

Edited by bodyguard8367 (02/26/14 11:07 PM)

#432967 - 04/30/13 01:31 AM Re: my worst nightmare - almost [Re: traveler]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: back in the USA
we just got the word - 23 1/2 hours from now i will be in the interview - followed immediately by my wife.

both feeling extremely stressed and anxious.
and though badly hurt at times, we are not destroyed.
- Paul, II Cor 4:8-9

#432969 - 04/30/13 02:31 AM Re: my worst nightmare - almost [Re: traveler]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hang on Lee, you have nothing to be scared of, you and your wife did nothing wrong neither have to hide something.
Please look how to calm down, everything will be alright!

(((Lee)))

#433227 - 05/02/13 12:07 AM Re: my worst nightmare - almost [Re: traveler]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: back in the USA
The investigation is over – we had our interrogations yesterday. We had to sign an agreement not to discuss it until the findings are released – that was the leverage they used as a counter to our insistence that we would not submit to questioning unless a witness was present. It could be another week or two or more before we know the “verdict.”

The interrogation was very triggering – feelings of utter vulnerability and helplessness and being powerless – totally under the control of someone that was dangerous and unfeeling and had our fate in his hands (actually – a team of 4 – but one dominant leader).

We don’t know how it went. We do have a better idea of what events the allegations must have stemmed from and who the accusers are – from the questions that were asked - though they never did spell it out or give names. All of the undefined “abuses” fall so far short of that definition that it is absurd – but are being treated as if they are federal crimes. Just spiteful, vindictive vengeance against someone trying to do what was right and uphold the school’s rules and principles.

Going through a very low time right now. Disappointment and disillusionment. Someone once told me that disillusionment is good – because illusions are lies – and you shouldn’t depend on or believe in or trust lies. Get rid of them – reject them – discard them. The truth is your best friend. So – the truth is that there are few people who can be trusted. And the system is corrupt –even if it looks good on paper. And the people who say “trust me” are the last ones you should believe or obey. And nearly everyone is out for their own interests – not justice or right or others’ welfare.

It looks really dark right now – but I guess there is another way to look at it. It feels like we have lost so much – but we could also say that we have been freed from some unreliable and false things. The future is unknown and frightening – but it could also be a great and exciting adventure. We already know that we will leave and not return – regardless of the outcome of the inquiry. I am trying to think that the possibilities are unlimited – but I still feel scared.

lee
and though badly hurt at times, we are not destroyed.
- Paul, II Cor 4:8-9

#433240 - 05/02/13 03:39 AM Re: my worst nightmare - almost [Re: traveler]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Oh Lee, I'm a little bit sad by such outcome (you leaving no matter on result of interrogation). You have had some terrible egoistic person against you there and maybe it would be healthier to exclude it from your future.

There are many good points in your words although it might sound dark and negative but I agree completely - there is no justice frown

Have you thought on writing sort of "confrontation" letter to main people in charge who are responsible for all that madness there? I don't mean to send such letter but to write it for your own good, to acknowledge to self that you have will and power to move on from it and that you don't wanna wish to have anything with such spoiled and "false" system. It could have sort of braking up message as you've already decided to leave.
It could be good for healing from all stress you have got by such process.

Please don't be scared, you are not alone and if I can help you in anyway let me know!!!

(((Lee)))

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.