Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
4 registered (petercorbett, 3 invisible), 35 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63229 Topics
442159 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#421210 - 01/06/13 01:37 AM How do I ditch that "mood" smiley?
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
That's so not me, guys, seriously. I don't like the idea of using any of them but "Update My Mood" doesn't seem to have a "none" feature. Some other people here at least have a grey neutral face - I'll take that - so could you please tell me how to make that change? Thank you.

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#431059 - 04/12/13 10:40 PM Re: How do I ditch that "mood" smiley? [Re: SoccerStar]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
Due to current software limitations, balanced with the cost of customizations, we are unable to implement this change request at this time. Perhaps in future software releases, this flexibility may be included, and we will keep an eye out for that.

The grey neutral face you refer to is an indication that a user is not currently logged on the board.

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.