Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
5 registered (woodenshoes, OCN, 3 invisible), 32 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63649 Topics
444529 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#430864 - 04/11/13 09:53 AM Re: favorite underwear [Re: Obi]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right Behind You!
Because my family was Euro-centric, I ended up with some unique styles from extended family shopping in Germany and Italy. So i ended up with these no-fly cotton tiny things as a small kid.

At about 10ish, my mother or her crew only shopped via the Sears catalogue, as my father never took me shopping (ever). So I ended up with those gawd-awful high-waisted white cotton briefs. The stupid things went half way to my neck!

I can actually laugh at those "high-towers" now; not back then. I still remember being presented with "what you got from Sears." Holy gawd Mom!!!! Are these things underwear or belly-warmers?? And what the heck is with the layers of fabric in the back ("double panel seat"). I still don't understand why.

Stupid things would be above blue-jean waistbands if you went shirtless in the Summer.

Back to no-fly Euro.

The Aftermath Video

My Absolute Hero!

#430963 - 04/12/13 12:58 AM Re: favorite underwear [Re: Obi]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
this thread is so weird! sorry - but i just can't avoid the mental images. it reminds me of my pre-induction physical in Chicago during the Viet Nam war. there were hundreds of guys going through the building from station to station - following colored lines painted on the floor - for nearly a whole day - wearing just their skivvies and shoes. ever take an intelligence test wearing just your underwear? it is surreal. there was every variety of underwear and footwear - from flip-flops to cowboy and constuction boots, from micro-bikinis to over-sized boxers. i felt sorry for the few guys who were going commando!

oh - btw, my favorite brands are 2Xist and CK - the sport-cut briefs with contoured front and no fly. and i never allow anyone else to buy mine - ever since i was in my teens.

lee
Now I know my life has meaning
Now I see myself as I am, feeling very free...
When my tears have come to an end I will understand
What I left behind: a part of me. Chicago

#431037 - 04/12/13 03:41 PM Re: favorite underwear [Re: Obi]
bodyguard8367 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ""
""

Edited by bodyguard8367 (02/26/14 10:54 PM)

#431157 - 04/13/13 09:33 PM Re: favorite underwear [Re: Obi]
stumpy Offline

Loc: illinios
tightey whities always wore them and the older the better. when theres no elastic left then its time to get rid of them

#431164 - 04/13/13 10:05 PM Re: favorite underwear [Re: Obi]
TJ jeff Offline

MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
seems I can remember a thread somewhat like this one a while back - but could'nt find it...

I guess some people would say that I've got too many underwear - because I've easily got over 200 pair - I've worn just about every kind made over the years

as a kid it was tighty whiteys - but I grew to hate them because that is what I was abused in (and they where used to "clean-up" and then I'd still have to wear them after that) - so as son as I started making my own money I started buying my own - colored briefs - then around 15 I switched to bikini style - even tried thongs (guess my mind was trying to make myself feel more like a sexy man the women would be interested in) - military gave the option of boxers or tighty-whiteys so i went with boxers (guess my mind was still running from the childhood) - after military I went to boxer briefs - then to straight boxers - now i go back and forth between them...

I guess to make a long story short... I don't have a favorite underwear (maybe that's why I have so many)

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

#431506 - 04/16/13 11:17 PM Re: favorite underwear [Re: TJ jeff]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi, my fraternal brothers.

TJ jeff is right that there was a thread or 2 about this subject. Both are from long ago. If anyone is interested in reading about that subject back in the "old days" here is the places to look.

Male Survivor forum. Title. Underwear post. #258769, 29/10/08.
There is a trigger warning on it also.

Next up was,
Sexual Identity Issues.Underwear Fetish post #327459, 05/04/10.

Me? Colored bikini briefs colored, Hanes.
Also being i'm in a 10-14 year old boy mind frame & not an old man.
Recently I bought a pack of the old style briefs of the 40's, 50's & 60's. Colored ones natch. (In my day white was all you could get.) Fruit Of The Loom. I like to be that boy at times & i'll put 'em on. That was what i wore during my abuse.

I've always had around 15-20 pairs of (drawers military speak).

It just drove my wife crazy why i needed so many pairs as she washed clothes every week.

Right now i'm down to 17 pairs & I only put them on when i get dressed to go into civilisation. Plus i also wash once a week on average.
Most of the tie around home i'm wearing my long john bottoms all year 'round as i'm always cold.

So some thoughts from the past right up to the present.

Just don't go asking about the masturbating subject....

Wishing my brothers here well in healing.

"I will take that lost boys hand, and I will lead him from the depths of darkness, into the sunshine, forever into eternity."
As he is me.
Pete..Irishmoose.
May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#432748 - 04/28/13 01:39 PM Re: favorite underwear [Re: Obi]
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Talladega, Alabama, USA
What's "underwear"? smirk

#434035 - 05/08/13 12:41 PM Re: favorite underwear [Re: Obi]
Moveforward Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
As a child growing up in the 1970s and early 1980s it was old fashioned white briefs. It was just about all the same for boys as we hit the locker room and showers after Gym.
As an adult I have tried just about everything imaginable, white and colored briefs, bikini (Euro slips) briefs, trunks, boxer briefs, and boxers. Favorites, I suppose, are still briefs and slips.

#438582 - 06/18/13 06:00 PM Re: favorite underwear [Re: Obi]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Lol, funny thread. I think all little kids wear briefs, as I did. They then generally move to boxer shorts (I never did- besides a silk black pair that my brothers and I got for one Christmas)- but after a while I moved to, I guess they are boxers, but they are good fitting ones rather than loose things.
I really have no idea what the difference is between trunks, boxer briefs and boxers- I googled bikini (euro slip) briefs- but i'm still not sure I know what they are.
But I think I get it lol. I've never really thought about the difference that much. But hey, I still think having sonic and knuckles on your underwear is cool lol.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#438592 - 06/18/13 08:46 PM Re: favorite underwear [Re: Obi]
ThisMan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: upper south
This made me smile... as a kid, the white belly warmers that rode above the jeans... now... fruit of the loom whitey tighties... and at home when doing chores... loose gym shorts and commando... but I am alone so its really okay.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.