Newest Members
Jay1159, jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312
12343 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
6 registered (Jay1159, Scott1962, 4 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12343 Members
74 Forums
63437 Topics
443455 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#430161 - 04/05/13 01:55 AM Re: Show your pets [Re: Anomalous]
Anomalous Offline
Greeter Coordinator
MaleSurvivor
Hi Still,

I don't know that your dog is "nuts-o." He is lying with his head on the pillow. He knows how to get comfortable. Taht isn't "nuts." Quite clever, actually.

That's a nice lens, btw. I am looking forward to seeing many of the pictures you take with it.

Perhaps someone should start a thread (or threads) with landscapes, sky shots, rainbows, snow scenes, etc.

Anomalous

#430194 - 04/05/13 11:40 AM Re: Show your pets [Re: Anomalous]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
Glad this thread came to life again. This is Ricky. He's 16. He hunts. Anything.

He sleeps. Anywhere.

Edited by ModTeam (06/08/13 11:41 PM)
Edit Reason: Removed link to graphic image.

#430265 - 04/05/13 07:34 PM Re: Show your pets [Re: Anomalous]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL
MIE KITTEHZ!!!!!!!!!!

#430267 - 04/05/13 07:39 PM Re: Show your pets [Re: Lancer]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Lancer
Glad this thread came to life again. This is Ricky. He's 16. He hunts. Anything.

Yummie crunchable birdzez are good in my nom-nom tummz!!!

Edited by ModTeam (06/08/13 11:44 PM)
Edit Reason: Link to graphic image removed.

#430284 - 04/05/13 10:35 PM Re: Show your pets [Re: BraveFalcon]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
Originally Posted By: BraveFalcon
Yummie crunchable birdzez are good in my nom-nom tummz!!!
Can I haz milk to wash it down?

LOL...I've learned over the years to graciously accept and make the appropriate positive fuss over the gifts he and his various siblings brought to Daddy's "nest" (my bed <ugh>)...birds, snakes, lizards, mice, etc.

His sister Lucy never quite got the hang of it. With the same fanfare she'd proudly bring in...leaves.

Are our kittehs related?

#430289 - 04/05/13 11:08 PM Re: Show your pets [Re: Lancer]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Lancer

LOL...I've learned over the years to graciously accept and make the appropriate positive fuss over the gifts he and his various siblings brought to Daddy's "nest" (my bed <ugh>)...birds, snakes, lizards, mice, etc.

His sister Lucy never quite got the hang of it. With the same fanfare she'd proudly bring in...leaves.

Are our kittehs related?

Purhapz. Mine have never been outside this apartment but will hunt anything they can indoors. Be that a moth, or the dot from a laser pointer, or my feet underneath the covers. The one on the left is Eowyn. She is by far the alpha cat. High-strung, aggressive and confident. The one on the right is her sister, (from the same litter), Arwen. She is much more docile. Both are very sweet and very affectionate though. Especially when you are eating something that they like the smell of.

#430296 - 04/05/13 11:44 PM Re: Show your pets [Re: BraveFalcon]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
You have heard of a seeing-eye dog?

My dog is teaching me how to love and trust. He's pictured in the first column of this thread.

When his tummy is full, he becomes the most loving and trusting of friends. He is very faithful.

He was a "recovery dog". Someone found him out on a country road, covered with mud and fleas. He must have had a lot of narrow escapes. They washed him and took him to a vet and brought him to me.

Someone had sexually abused him as a puppy. Of course we didn't know where he came from or why someone had turned him out on a country road. He didn't know how or when to become sexual. He was stimulated inopportunely and at inappropriate times, so we had to have him "fixed" surgically. It was pretty simple, but the vet messed it up and he was leaking puss from his weeny. So I gave him a penicillin tab that I had kept for emergencies, and it cured him. Now he doesn't get aroused easily anymore. He has forgiven me.

His great joy in life is eating. He gets dry dog food ad. lib. and I give him half of a fish. He drinks a lot of water.

He knows what coyotes are. When I take him out to relieve himself, if he smells a coyote he wants to retreat instantly to the house.

Puffer

#437481 - 06/08/13 10:47 PM Re: Show your pets [Re: Anomalous]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

In the last couple of weeks I've manage to get some really funny pics of my cats and I wanted to share them, so here they are.

For some reason, Eowyn likes to sit with the upper half of her body propped up on things. She does this all the time....

Arwen likes to sit in the tub. Why? I don't know.

Edited by BraveFalcon (07/06/13 06:57 PM)

#440240 - 07/06/13 06:56 PM Re: Show your pets [Re: BraveFalcon]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Moar Kittehz!!!! Took these pics today!

#440242 - 07/06/13 07:28 PM Re: Show your pets [Re: Anomalous]
Rambler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Planet Earth
Cephus in the front and Lewis and Clark behind him.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.