Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
1 registered (tbkkfile), 53 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63112 Topics
441360 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#429855 - 04/02/13 05:19 PM Things just got Real.
Zug Offline

Loc: Progress
So, I've suspected very strongly that the dude I rent from;
Is attracted to me-I dont judge but no gfriend for 9years-other stuff, and that he's been in contact with the people that drugged and raped me. Recent events make this indeniable, including eating what appeared to be perfectly normal looking food that does not spoil in,a way that would cause someone to throw up violently, dry heave and throw up blood. This is my life, a bad soap opera. These events bring up feelings going back to childhood that I hope some here can understand. Im homekess, powerless and unable to look after myself. The weak are always preyed upon.

#429858 - 04/02/13 05:45 PM Re: Things just got Real. [Re: Zug]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

(((( Zug ))))

Hang in there.

Are you saying you suspect you were poisoned or drugged in your food?

Cant

#429860 - 04/02/13 06:06 PM Re: Things just got Real. [Re: Zug]
Zug Offline

Loc: Progress
That is exactly what Im saying. Part of whats so,crazy and familiar is that I DIDNT WANT TO BELIEVE thus about this dudem in spite of freskiness. I have also been preoccupied with trying to get better, VA, etc. I also TOLD him because the people that raped me have approached peeps from personal life before and I thought I was protecting both of us. Im an idiot, I have nothing left for this and just dont want to play anymore. There is no help, people dont care-almost all anyway-and as long as Im weak I'll be preyed upon. I can come to no other conclusions at this point.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.