Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
7 registered (pufferfish, ethereo222, 86, 3 invisible), 23 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63226 Topics
442137 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#429645 - 03/31/13 06:41 PM I just hid my first geocache
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Talladega, Alabama, USA
For those who do not know, geocaching is a game played with longitude and latitude coordinates, a GPS and clues attempting to find a small container that can have a log sheet, tradeable items or even cameras to take a picture of yourself finding the cache. It is a global game and can take place almost any public place. It is tracked online with caches hidden and found every minute of the day.

I hid my first cache yesterday and it was published and found today! I have found several caches, but this is the first one I have hidden. It was so exciting to see the log of a complete stranger attempt to FTF.

I encourage everyone to try it, it can put a hunter in the woods, boat launches, state and federal parks(no digging), libraries and can be very difficult(like climbing gear difficult) or wheelchair accessible. There are websites with more information through a simple word search in browser.

#429741 - 04/01/13 02:44 PM Re: I just hid my first geocache [Re: SamV]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
Mega Fun!!!!!

Still's Globs

New Video

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.