Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
corvairman1 (43), marianne (44), son (35), speedy (31)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 62 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62521 Topics
438145 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#429542 - 03/30/13 02:05 AM Just Human
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
This is a video for a Swedish band, CarPark North. Its directed by my own personal hero (as in fkg HERO) in video production: Martin de Thurah. The man is a mutant! I mean that in the best way...he's super-human.

This video uses gravity and kentics in very tricky and creative ways. If you know a bit about how the limited-vision Disney rides trick your brain....he's doing the same thing here. That, combined with some very talented kids, he builds his own category of youth-music video.

If I were not surrounded by middle-schoolers for the past three years, I would not truly or fully "get" this video.

Just thought some of you might like it. Its an aspect of life I never-ever knew.

Still's Globs

New Video

#429543 - 03/30/13 02:19 AM Re: Just Human [Re: Still]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Thank you, still. I really enjoyed that.

Puffer

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.