When I was four years old, my mom and my dad divorced, while my dad always sent me presents on my birthday and Christmas, I never got to visit him or even talk to him on the phone. my grandmother on my father's side was the one who always brought the presents sent from him and always told me how much my real dad loves me. When I was eight my mom started dating someone else and ended up marrying him. My new step dad was really nice and I was happy for a while when I turned ten though, everything changed... I was doing chores folding clothes, doing dishes. I just finished and was playing a video game when my step dad came in really mad and hit me, followed by him yelling "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? I ASK YOU TO DO ONE GODD**N THING AND YOU STILL F**KED UP." He would find little mistakes I made and called me names like piece of sh*t and sometimes he beat me, one time he broke one of my finger's. He did all this in a way that mom was and still is clueless to what happened. Then one day he made me go with him out back where no one would see us then he made me give him a blowjob. When I tried to resist he'd hit or kick me and threaten me. I was so scared I didn't know what to do. He'd do all kinds of things to me besides that he'd make me kiss his ass and play with him and make me say things I didn't want to then use that as an excuse to call me "a sick fag**t that likes it" One time he actually went all the way with it and raped me from the back. I've gone to a psychiatrist who's prescribed me pills to help with depression and I have a wife who's been there for me since high school but sometimes I can't help but think if I did something different I wouldn't be so messed up today, whether it was my fault or not. Sorry I couldn't go into detail in some parts those parts of it are still hard for me to tell people about.