Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
betterdays (29), ChevyMan76 (46), cuda (48), swartzhund (42), wdf9 (70)
Who's Online
3 registered (Jay1946, 2 invisible), 50 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62520 Topics
438118 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#429210 - 03/26/13 04:56 PM As bad as yesterday was, this day is Great.
Zug Offline

Loc: Progress
So yesterday sucked, bad. Today I went to VA on whim-i also had borrowed a car for the day- and walked into the director of the hospital's office and handled business in a way I have not been able to since I fell apart and my career ended. I calmly told about mistreatment by staff, proceedural issues that hurt us, etc. I have no idea where that poise and courage came from. As bad as I felt yesterday, I feel that good today, if that makes sense. This feels good. I,would,have gone to chat with this but I cant chat on this site w phone and laptop died. Thank all of you for listening and just being there, this is comfusing.

#429239 - 03/26/13 10:51 PM Re: As bad as yesterday was, this day is Great. [Re: Zug]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
High-five, Zug!

I'm so glad you were able to stand up for yourself. You've described some really tough times recently and I can only imagine the pride you must have felt. You deserve an advocate - and if it has to be you, then so be it.

Matt

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#429241 - 03/26/13 10:57 PM Re: As bad as yesterday was, this day is Great. [Re: Zug]
traveler Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: back in the USA
good to hear that, Zug!

hope it brings you some positive results beyond feeling better about yourself - some practical help, treatment, correction of wrongs - whatever.

lee
and though badly hurt at times, we are not destroyed.
- Paul, II Cor 4:8-9

#429287 - 03/27/13 10:37 AM Re: As bad as yesterday was, this day is Great. [Re: Zug]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Hey Zug,

It took alot of courage and determination to do that. You are definitely making progress. Keep it up man.

Jude
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown, the dream is gone
And I have become comfortably numb."
Pink Floyd

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.