Newest Members
rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x
12367 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bluesky (44), Brother B+ (48), emal7717 (53), estuardo (52), kwf777 (56), LeeAnne (30), mapleleafsn (52), otherside (61), ronnie (59), Scott1962 (52), thrive-n-survive (42), tom3065 (36)
Who's Online
6 registered (traveler, GummyBear, I Want 2 Thrive, GT13568, 2 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12367 Members
74 Forums
63561 Topics
444088 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#429191 - 03/26/13 02:16 PM Jerry Sandusky Interview
bodyguard8367 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ""
""

Edited by bodyguard8367 (02/26/14 09:51 PM)

#429196 - 03/26/13 02:59 PM Re: Jerry Sandusky Interview [Re: bodyguard8367]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

What a joke that so-called "interview" was. And a bad one. Not sure I endorse the suggestion of "dropping the soap". But I agree with the other sentiments you express.

Click my pic to see why I'm here

#429197 - 03/26/13 03:09 PM Re: Jerry Sandusky Interview [Re: bodyguard8367]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
@ Eric: People who hurt children, abuse trust and remain unrepentant tear-up their own human rights card. I care not what they do to him in the State Penn. (not scolding your position...just hopping-into the rage with you)

@ BG: Just like your observation, I can't fathom my own cranial pressure know what the press has done to us and to children throughout the USA. I really really hope the inmates saw the interview.

I heard excepts from the interview and read some stuff too. I cannot bring myself to even consider watching it as I'm near vomiting right now. I broke-down in full melt-down fashion when I learned of some of the things yielded from this travesty.

I'm ready to call for pitchforks, torches and a flashmob, but I fear I would be alone there.

My only possible peace to be found this, is that I know he won't talk his way out of there...and the Football shithead-fans will not be able to get him out either.

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#429211 - 03/26/13 05:46 PM Re: Jerry Sandusky Interview [Re: bodyguard8367]
Suwanee Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast USA
Even the usually contrarian and dyspeptic discussion following the Yahoo! News article on this is 99.999999% against this dispicable POS.

Will

-Signs and traces left in stone
Ruins of a past unknown-

#429251 - 03/27/13 01:14 AM Re: Jerry Sandusky Interview [Re: Suwanee]
Jacob S Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Suwanee
Even the usually contrarian and dyspeptic discussion following the Yahoo! News article on this is 99.999999% against this dispicable POS.

Will

you know what they say about stopped clocks laugh
all the people he can trust.
Like the one who stands behind him
cheering him on
Estatic when he stands defiant,
wild with abandon when he's gone

just stay alive.
do whatever you need to.
you are worth it.

#429282 - 03/27/13 10:15 AM Re: Jerry Sandusky Interview [Re: bodyguard8367]
Publius Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: OH
Zeigler is making a documentary attempting to alleviate Paterno's position in the whole Penn State fiasco. I am happy to see he has not lost his perspective in this whole matter /s

When school officials "discovered" (could no longer pretend away) Sandusky's abusive activities during the late 1990s and early 2000s they quarantined the problem by telling him he could no longer bring boys on campus. This meant he was able to continue his activities for another decade before being stopped. All of the officials who were ousted in 2011 cannot say they fulfilled their responsibility to those boys by reporting to their superiors given the fact they saw no action taken for nearly a decade. Sorry Zeigler but Paterno's cult of personality went away with that statue.

Anyway NBC should not have aired Zeigler's commercial for his documentary. We were sold on an interview with Sandusky and instead got 30 seconds of Sandusky saying what he has already said and 8 minutes of Zeigler explaining why Paterno should be re-deified. He's way off topic and when missing the point by that much you don't want to be on television.

#429473 - 03/29/13 12:19 PM Re: Jerry Sandusky Interview [Re: bodyguard8367]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

Regarding the soap thing, I suppose I found it just a bit strange to hear such a reference being directed to anyone for any reason on a site where its very mention can be triggering to some. I'm surprised to be the only one addressing that but I'm probably just odd that way. I'm not outraged about it; it just hit me like fingernails on a chalk board.

I do agree with Still that I care not what Mr. Sandusky's life is about. Classless opportunists like Ziegler will always exist. I blame NBC and Matt Lauer who - in their desperate attempt to add sensation and snap to a flagging program - have decided to dredge Sandusky up from the murky depths he was consigned to, and try to balance their ratings on the emotional backs of his victims. It makes me question if their news program has any true appreciation about the tragedy of which they report.

Click my pic to see why I'm here

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.