Newest Members
Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss
12364 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bear (42), BoyNoMore (56), Daniel_05 (40), James Landrith (44), john kay (41)
Who's Online
3 registered (Healing8, 2 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12364 Members
74 Forums
63541 Topics
443949 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#428983 - 03/24/13 08:32 PM Rough Day
Zug Offline

Loc: Progress
Hello. My computer died recently, so haven't been on much. Have so much in my head today. I dont have family or support, just needed to say Im having a difficult time. Im grateful for this site. I hope everyone else's day is better than mine.

#428988 - 03/24/13 08:52 PM Re: Rough Day [Re: Zug]
Farmer Boy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Australia
Zug

I am sorry to hear you are having a rough day. I have had my share of them .... we all have.

Recovery is a rollercoaster that is for sure. There will be up days and down days. Sometimes I think digging through 'it' on the bad days and dealing with the crap in our heads is what eventually leads to the better days.

If you feel like getting some of that stuff out of your head.... this board is a good place to start. I know that has helped me in the past.

My thoughts are with you.

Lee

#428993 - 03/24/13 09:26 PM Re: Rough Day [Re: Zug]
ericc Offline
MaleSurvivor

Zug,

Me too. The last couple days actually. I think it helps to be able to express it, so glad you could. Hope things turn for the better soon.

Eric

#428998 - 03/24/13 09:45 PM Re: Rough Day [Re: ericc]
Chase Eric Offline
MaleSurvivor

Me, too, Zug. Sometimes the simplest things are the best - just to know that we care, we share.

Click my pic to see why I'm here

#428999 - 03/24/13 10:00 PM Re: Rough Day [Re: Zug]
txb Offline

Hey, sorry to hear your day has been rough. Mine has not been great either. Writing really really helps me when I have too much stuff in my head. I also try and keep a journal where I write only good things, so when things are really bad I can look back at good times I've had. This is possibly kind of weird but when people say nice things about me I write it down on a blank card (about playing card size) and keep it in my pocket. It just makes me feel a bit less alone. Hope tomorrow is a much better day for you.

#429000 - 03/24/13 10:06 PM Re: Rough Day [Re: Zug]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
Great idea, txb!

i have a little collection of notes and cards that people have given me - but i never thought about writing down something positive that someone said. that could really help a lot.

ZUG - good job in reaching out - i know that is a difficult thing to do for many of us. feel free to kick it up to the next level and vent or rant or whatever - sometimes it helps to try and figure out what it is that is making us feel bad. or if you know already - to share it and get the affirmation that others get it, too. guaranteed - someone - probly many of us - will understand.

Lee
Now I know my life has meaning
Now I see myself as I am, feeling very free...
When my tears have come to an end I will understand
What I left behind: a part of me. Chicago

#429029 - 03/25/13 03:33 AM Re: Rough Day [Re: Zug]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hang on Zug,
you are not alone!

Pero

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.