Newest Members
mossTI, E35, 1975, Lucy, StacyR
12337 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
deaddreamer (41), hkkim (55), tony watashi (44)
Who's Online
1 registered (woodenshoes), 15 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12337 Members
74 Forums
63427 Topics
443419 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#428712 - 03/22/13 02:59 PM Finally spoke publicly
Country Offline

Loc: Alabama
Last night a door was opened for me to speak at a boys ranch in Selma Alabama. These kids have been rejected by there parents and this is where they end up. Some are criminals and have nowhere else to go. I have my testimony. My past abuse and everything in my life. 8 kids turned their life to The Lord and 1 turned a knife in at the end. There is hope and The Lord can use us to help others. Take care y'all. To God be the glory
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

#428754 - 03/22/13 09:33 PM Re: Finally spoke publicly [Re: Country]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
Awesome, Country!

"beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair" Is 61:3

good to hear from you!
Lee
Now I know my life has meaning
Now I see myself as I am, feeling very free...
When my tears have come to an end I will understand
What I left behind: a part of me. Chicago

#430754 - 04/10/13 12:09 PM Re: Finally spoke publicly [Re: Country]
Seadog Offline

Loc: Utah
That is awesome Country!! This is my first post and I am excited about the WOR, with a bit of trepidation. 35 years of burying my abuse and only acknowledging it 1 1/2 years ago is still overwhelming but I already feel much freer and more liberated than ever. God has worked in my life in amazing ways. He is the Great Healer!!! I have told my story to many and will continue to do so. Would love in the future to have the testimony you have shared. 1 John 1: 5-10 "God is light; in him there is no darkness at all." Being in the darkness, and isolated, is exactly where Satan wants us to be. So, "BE IN THE LIGHT" AND HEAL. To God be the glory!!!
Seadog

#433315 - 05/02/13 04:25 PM Re: Finally spoke publicly [Re: Country]
Country Offline

Loc: Alabama
Thanks brother. I really appreciate the kind words of encouragement. My story is posted in the survivors story thread. Take care my brother and God can use is all for His kingdom building. God bless u
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

#434810 - 05/16/13 01:42 AM Re: Finally spoke publicly [Re: Country]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
your words are wings with which you will fly.

i congratulate as you liberate.

War
Love
Poetry

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.