Newest Members
beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1, AustinChemist, wild_turky
12276 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4113 (60), Andre M, (36), catchup22 (62), jim OCA 7 (57), sidhearthur (55), SkyClad (65)
Who's Online
2 registered (learning2remember, 1 invisible), 26 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12276 Members
73 Forums
63167 Topics
441715 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#428468 - 03/19/13 09:30 PM Re: Have a girl willing to be my first tonight [Re: Life's A Dream]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL

HI LAD. I didn't think it was to exhibitionist and graphic. We are talking about sex here, so I'm not sure how it could have been much less graphic than it was. I can't imagine anybody getting their panties in a twist over anything you wrote. You did post a trigger warning after all.

Sounds like you had fun with those two, mostly, and it sounds like you felt mostly positive about your first sexual experience with a woman. That's good. I fully understand your "feeling like a dead fish" in bed and your hang-ups about foreplay and kissing. Not knowing when to do it, not being comfortable with it, etc. I've never been able to get over those hang ups myself but that doesn't mean you wont. Hopefully with some time and practice those things will come more naturally to you and will become more comfortable.

I lost my adult virginity when I was 23 and I kind of had the same thought afterwards as far as "not feeling any different." It didn't feel any different but I was at least glad I could finally tell other dudes I was not a virgin without lying. Or without being 100% sure, as there were a few things that happened when I was a kid where I wasn't and still am not 100% sure what happened, or if the things that happened would have counted as me loosing my virginity but I'm not getting into that now. It's complicated.

Anyway, thanks for the update. I'l admit when I checked the board this morning and still didn't see an update from you I almost shot you a PM just to say, "Dude, what happened? Don't leave me hangin' bro!" LOL! If things progress with this chick I hope they go well. Take care. Peace.

Ken

#428489 - 03/20/13 02:49 AM . [Re: BraveFalcon]
Life's A Dream Offline

Loc: Bouvet Island

Edited by Life's A Dream (04/21/13 10:57 PM)

#428492 - 03/20/13 03:32 AM Re: Have a girl willing to be my first tonight [Re: Life's A Dream]
crazy gecko Offline

Hey LAD, I'm glad it was a fairly positive experience... sorry it didn't quite live up to your expectations, but at least it wasn't a totally negative experience.

Originally Posted By: Life's A Dream
Have you ever seen the music video for the Pink Floyd song Comfortably Numb? Where he's in his hotel room, practically catatonic, in front of a TV, with this beautiful chick trying to get him to respond to her advances, but he just sits there the whole time? That's how I felt. Makes me want to kick a TV over, trash a hotel room, throw the TV through the glass of the window and scream out to the city below "TAKE THAT YOU FUCKERS!!!" I know that's a weird thought. Here, for those of you not familiar, here's the video- what I just said will make more sense:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl9dc5FhFYU

Specifically 1:33 and 4:20 on the video

Not only is that one of the best pieces of music ever recorded, IMO, but I can completely identify with it... and I completely know what you mean with wanting to trash the hotel room and throw the TV through the window. I've been there... That song was my anthem for a number of years. (And I think I may have trashed a room or two in my life - Large amounts of hard drugs may or may not have been involved...)

I wish I had something more useful to say, but I don't, so I'll stick with I know, dude. I know.
You can play
-- Def Leppard

My Story, Part 2

My blog

#428496 - 03/20/13 07:51 AM Re: Have a girl willing to be my first tonight [Re: Life's A Dream]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
I thought that sequence was from "One Of My Turns"? Comfortably Numb is the one where he's reprocessed by maggots into his Nazi alter-ego.

Anyway. Congrats, LAD! I hear what you're saying about nervousness / physical awkwardness - as is so often the case when it comes to sex, there are enough issues and insecurities baked into the cake even without CSA in the picture. I don't know ANYBODY whose first time went entirely well or pridefully. And yeah, it's not like you wake up the next morning with spider-powers. I'm just glad you got that measure of acceptance and desire - it may well spur you to developing deeper relationships with other girls down the road.

Matt

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#428503 - 03/20/13 09:42 AM Re: Have a girl willing to be my first tonight [Re: Life's A Dream]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Hey LAD,

This was a BIG improvement over random Craig's List guys who want to abuse you to get themselves off. Now build on this by seeking out relationships that are emotionally satisfying as well as sexually thrilling. You don't deserve to be abused anymore.

Jude
....it's life's illusions I recall, I really don't know life at all. "
Joni Mitchell

#428520 - 03/20/13 01:47 PM . [Re: SoccerStar]
Life's A Dream Offline

Edited by Life's A Dream (04/21/13 10:58 PM)

#428521 - 03/20/13 01:56 PM . [Re: Jude]
Life's A Dream Offline

Edited by Life's A Dream (04/21/13 10:58 PM)

#428522 - 03/20/13 01:56 PM Re: Have a girl willing to be my first tonight [Re: Life's A Dream]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Quote:
a guy who's losing his mind because he grew up without a father

Oh yes. The part where the boy tries to adopt a dad at the playground was a real tear-jerker.

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#428527 - 03/20/13 02:07 PM . [Re: SoccerStar]
Life's A Dream Offline

Edited by Life's A Dream (04/21/13 10:59 PM)

#428552 - 03/20/13 10:51 PM Re: Have a girl willing to be my first tonight [Re: Life's A Dream]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL
Originally Posted By: crazy gecko

Not only is that one of the best pieces of music ever recorded, IMO, but I can completely identify with it...

I don't want to drag LAD's thread off topic but I have to say Comfortably Numb may be my favorite song of all time. One of those songs I can listen to and feel like it's about me. Pink Floyd is my favorite band of all time. A few others are close, but Floyd is the best.

Originally Posted By: SoccerStar
I don't know ANYBODY whose first time went entirely well or pridefully. And yeah, it's not like you wake up the next morning with spider-powers.

Um, I actually did wake up the next morning with spider powers. I just normally don't talk about them because then people get all jealous and everything.

Originally Posted By: Life's A Dream
Originally Posted By: SoccerStar
Quote:
a guy who's losing his mind because he grew up without a father

Oh yes. The part where the boy tries to adopt a dad at the playground was a real tear-jerker.

That scene breaks my heart every time. And I even DID grow up with a dad.

Yeah, me to. That scene always makes me tear up a little. Also, it pisses me off because the guy who's hand he tries to grab is such an asshole about it. In real life, you'd hope someone would at least take his hand and say, "I'm sorry little buddy. Hey let's walk back to the playground together and find your mom, ok?" I hope that wasn't a reenactment of something that happened to Roger in real life. It wouldn't surprise me if to was though. Some people have no heart or soul.

Edited by BraveFalcon (03/20/13 10:54 PM)

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.