Saw this just now and wanted to pass it along. Flotillaonline.com has launched something it calls the 'Manliness Project' and is inviting anyone who is quote-unquote damaged to participate.

Quote:
Everyone knows what a Good Man does. Calling someone a ‘Good Man’ is high praise. One or two people may spring to mind when someone says the phrase, “he’s a good man.” But how do you make a Good Man?

The Manliness Project exists to provide answers to that question, especially to those who need it the most. According to some estimates, 1 out of every 5 young man will experience some type of abuse – physical, sexual, emotional or mental – before his 18th birthday. If you’re one of those young men, how do you overcome a bad start to become a good man? I’ve discovered an answer, and the more men I speak to, the more I’m convinced that this is a project that can help young men become Good Men, starting right now.

So far, one video's been posted:
Manliness Project Video #1

I mentioned this thing once before but now that they've updated their page I thought it was worth sharing again.

I'm thinking about doing this. What about you? Want to make a video? If for nothing else, you'll score a free book out of it.