Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
2 registered (Obi, don64), 30 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63226 Topics
442131 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#427849 - 03/12/13 11:03 AM .
Life's A Dream Offline

Loc: Bouvet Island

Edited by Life's A Dream (04/20/13 08:01 PM)

#427866 - 03/12/13 03:05 PM Re: Silly stupid punk/alternative songs to ROCK OUT TO [Re: Life's A Dream]
CruxFidelis Offline

Loc: NJ

- Saint John of the Cross

#427937 - 03/13/13 03:06 PM Re: Silly stupid punk/alternative songs to ROCK OUT TO [Re: Life's A Dream]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
Originally Posted By: that life's a dream dude
Silly and Stupid....

...what? I'll have you know....i'll have YOU know....who said that? what?

DUDE!!!! Now yer in MY playground! Welcome!

Before there was Billy Idol, there was Billy Idol!!!!

Late 1970s camera work - Puke!
Billy playing AIR Guitar on stage - Puke more!

http://youtu.be/_baHdLc3tV4

Edited by Still (03/13/13 03:21 PM)

Still's Globs

New Video

#427938 - 03/13/13 03:08 PM Re: Silly stupid punk/alternative songs to ROCK OUT TO [Re: Life's A Dream]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

I ever tell you about my chemical romance?

http://youtu.be/0-mVxPrfUJg

Did you know that teenager scare the living sht outta me?

http://youtu.be/0-mVxPrfUJg

Edited by Still (03/13/13 03:10 PM)

Still's Globs

New Video

#427940 - 03/13/13 03:16 PM Re: Silly stupid punk/alternative songs to ROCK OUT TO [Re: Life's A Dream]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

I have a certain lust for life! So does Iggy Pop:

*****TRIGGER WARNING***** Shirtless guys throughout.

http://youtu.be/jQvUBf5l7Vw

Still's Globs

New Video

#427956 - 03/13/13 06:51 PM Re: Silly stupid punk/alternative songs to ROCK OUT TO [Re: Life's A Dream]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
When I think Iggy Pop, it makes me think of his role in the wackily kickass soundtrack to "Rock & Rule." smile

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#427981 - 03/13/13 11:18 PM Re: Silly stupid punk/alternative songs to ROCK OUT TO [Re: SoccerStar]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: SoccerStar
When I think Iggy Pop, it makes me think of his role in the wackily kickass soundtrack to "Rock & Rule." smile

I always think of him as the guy who's like 50 years older than me and in better shape than I could ever hope 2b. He's got zero body-fat and his entire front-side is like one giant six-pack. His son was always normally endowed with body-fat ...so I don't feel so bad.

Wait....how did I get talking about ... nvrmnd ... the 80s were fkg grand to me.

Still's Globs

New Video

#427982 - 03/13/13 11:30 PM Re: Silly stupid punk/alternative songs to ROCK OUT TO [Re: Life's A Dream]
txb Offline

I like Wave of Mutilation by The Pixies. No one I know in real life likes them.

My most rocked out to song in the world has to be Jane by The Loved Ones. For no particular reason. I just love everything about it. There are not really any good videos on youtube Jane I also like 100k by them.

This is probably my most rocked out to song from when i was a kid. It's Angelic Upstarts, I'm an Upstart. (I was a weird kid)

Lagwagon - Angry Days and I also like Violins by them.

The Only Ones - Another Girl, Another Planet I love this! Saw them at Rebellion Festival last year. Unfortuantely I was pretty much wasted by the time they came on. Which was pretty disappointing.

Foo Fighters - Pretender Saw them at T in the Park and it was probably the best moment of my life so far. And I'm not even that big a Foo Fighters fan. It rained towards the end of their set and the sun was just going down. It was a happy to be alive moment. The video links to the actual footage.

The Soldier Thread - Matador Just for the lyrics "cuz you don't run this show any more, I got nothing to be sorry for."

Deaf Havana - Friends Like These

Nirvana - Territorial Pissings This is my favourite Nirvana song. I think its one of their more punk sounding songs too.

Sleigh Bells - everything on their Treats album. Can't believe I put Sleigh Bells next to Nirvana... and the link is vevo so it'll probably have annoying ads.

The King Blues - Set the World on Fire, also We Are Fucking Angry and Modern Life Has Let Me Down all songs about how the world is so shit today. They also have this pretty epic track called What if Punk Never Happened. It's not very rock-able out to, but it has a good message.

Infa Riot - Riot Riot another one from my dad's record collection I loved as a kid.

The 1975 - Chocolate they're quite new. The whole song seems to be about smoking weed. It's kind of up beat and annoyingly catchy.

Haven't checked if my links work, sorry if they don't. It's 3am, I'll fix them later if they don't work.

Edited by txb (03/13/13 11:56 PM)
Edit Reason: can't spell

#428020 - 03/14/13 10:32 AM Re: Silly stupid punk/alternative songs to ROCK OUT TO [Re: Life's A Dream]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

txb!!!!

Upstart!?!? Its really well done! Brings me back to 1978...in the worst way! You almost need to live in a dive apartment and have an organic mosh spring-up with all yer hung-over friends when this comes on.

Still's Globs

New Video

#428446 - 03/19/13 02:44 PM . [Re: SoccerStar]
Life's A Dream Offline

Loc: Bouvet Island

Edited by Life's A Dream (04/21/13 10:56 PM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.