Newest Members
andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons
12251 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beyond Abuse (51), dona (55), JoMiFa (35), norbrill1 (62), RubyRoberts (62)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 47 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63106 Topics
441313 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#427730 - 03/11/13 06:56 AM Swinging
A270465 Offline

Loc: SE Mich
The wife and I went out Saturday nite to a Swinger's party.
We sort of just observed the ppl and atmosphere. We didnt go looking for extramarital sex or BS in any way. We stuck together and had fun with a group of relaxed 'strangers' who were nice and comfortable w their bodies.
Anyone with any experience in this 'field' or have any advice from like situations in the past?
BrokenLeg@2 EarCutoff@5 RanOver@7 UnanethesizedSurgeries@8 rapedfrom10to11 Dysfunction&Druguse@12 Crime@13 Dotdotdot Violence Jail@18Escaped Prison@19GladiatorSchool Max@20 Supermax@21 HellEnsues THROWNbacktothestreets@26 MarriedWKids@28 HeardofCptsd@33
Seeking help
And the days tick by all the same

#427857 - 03/12/13 12:06 PM . [Re: A270465]
Life's A Dream Offline

Loc: Bouvet Island

Edited by Life's A Dream (04/21/13 10:45 PM)

#427897 - 03/13/13 06:43 AM Re: Swinging [Re: A270465]
A270465 Offline

It was nice to not have tensions about. I guess that is some of the attraction to the environment. As for playing with fire, isnt just about every situation involving others sexuality in the open then a dangerous place to be?
Neither of us were seeking sex with others, and that agreement was made between us upon entry... hell, we didnt even bring a condom.
Its a toss up whether I would go again, especially for fear of the desires changing, but for now I will say it was the most "real" and down to earth and open place I have been in a LONG time.
therefore I am OK with it all.
BrokenLeg@2 EarCutoff@5 RanOver@7 UnanethesizedSurgeries@8 rapedfrom10to11 Dysfunction&Druguse@12 Crime@13 Dotdotdot Violence Jail@18Escaped Prison@19GladiatorSchool Max@20 Supermax@21 HellEnsues THROWNbacktothestreets@26 MarriedWKids@28 HeardofCptsd@33
Seeking help

#427952 - 03/13/13 06:08 PM Re: Swinging [Re: A270465]
Publius Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: OH
I once participated in a threesome with a guy and his wife but later regretted it. There were other opportunities but I decided against them out of fear of STDs, craigslist criminals, and most of all acting out. My experience is limited with such things but based on my craigslist correspondence it seems there are a number of male survivors with wives who "want" to experiment. Also, there is no shortage of guys with wives who want to bring another woman into the bed. My guess would be that craigslist and sites like it are teeming with people who are acting out but there are certainly those who simply want to experiment sexually. My only advice is to ask yourself why you attended an event whose principle purpose is group sex without participating? Your answer may afford you an understanding of how you can seek this out in the future. I suggest this because Life's A Dream's playing with fire statement gains some traction with your "fear of the desires changing." However, I don't want to dissuade you from seeking out environments/people where you can be open about sexuality but perhaps there are other places/groups/classes that you can find this without worrying about the sex itself?

#427962 - 03/13/13 08:55 PM Re: Swinging [Re: A270465]
A270465 Offline

I didnt feel worried at all. It was very interesting to say the least to observe a melting pot of average or normal ppl who desired to drop inhibitions and not wear clothes! Few ppl are even comfortable enough to be ok with that in the first place.
I appreciate your concerns and respect the input but i still cant seem to find some offensive or offending part of it.. which to me is surprising as I am not easily surprised
I am very level right now and this is astoundingly not a problem in any way...with my own expectation of fear or ridicule or bad things... so acceptant was everyone.. no pressure... relax
Which are things SO hard for me to do in "normal" circumstances... in this exreme circumstance I was still comfortable
weird, arousing, and ok i think for the record
Seeking help

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.