Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
6 registered (pufferfish, don64, 4 invisible), 53 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63113 Topics
441368 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#427408 - 03/07/13 07:25 PM Re: I was fired, I'll never amount to anything [Re: SoccerStar]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL

Something I forgot to mention last night. Don't even THINK about taking a job waiting tables. If you have the kind of attention/concentration problems I have it will be a living nightmare. I did it at an O'Charley's for about nine months once and it was the worst employment experience of my life. I never got fired but that was only because the location I worked at had a high turn-over rate and was desperate for people. I was threatened with firing numerous times though and had customers get pissed at me almost every day. I was only given three and four table sections at a time when the other servers there got five and six tables, because the managers knew I couldn't handle it, and I couldn't, no matter how hard I tried. Shit, I even managed to fuck-up three table sections. I was the laughing stock of the place among the other servers. It was horrible. I don't know if you've ever considered waiting tables before but if you have, DON'T! Just a friendly warning. Peace.

Ken

#427462 - 03/08/13 08:03 AM " [Re: onlyakid]
lbcali1978 Offline
MaleSurvivor

"

Edited by lbcali1978 (04/28/13 11:38 PM)

#427473 - 03/08/13 11:33 AM Re: I was fired, I'll never amount to anything [Re: onlyakid]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Hey Jason....

"Being with people that understand you...Priceless"

No?

Still's Globs

New Video

#427475 - 03/08/13 11:51 AM Re: I was fired, I'll never amount to anything [Re: Still]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Yep, still that's the one. I used to have MasterCard Commerical written after it but I had to add something and I had to remove the sources of the quotes to be under the 300 character limit.

But yes that is where it comes from

http://youtu.be/1cNDSPutas8

To further quote the Commerical
"There are somethings money can't buy"

Not for all the money in the world. You guys rock!!!!!!!!!!

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#427477 - 03/08/13 11:55 AM Re: I was fired, I'll never amount to anything [Re: onlyakid]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

I remember when you originally posted it.

Still's Globs

New Video

#427478 - 03/08/13 11:58 AM Re: I was fired, I'll never amount to anything [Re: onlyakid]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Everytime I watch that Commerical I just smile and feel all warm and good inside

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#427479 - 03/08/13 12:00 PM Re: I was fired, I'll never amount to anything [Re: onlyakid]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

If we ever do meet at a WOR or something, we so have to dance like that!!!

#427482 - 03/08/13 12:03 PM Re: I was fired, I'll never amount to anything [Re: onlyakid]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

I'll bring the backpacks!

Still's Globs

New Video

#427560 - 03/09/13 09:03 AM Re: I was fired, I'll never amount to anything [Re: onlyakid]
whome Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Johannesburg South Africa
Hey Kid

I know that it is simplistic, but you are what you think you are.

Lets look at what you are.
You are one tough SOB
You have endured the most vile act in life, AND SURVIVED.
You have faced what was done to you, AND SURVIVED.
You have come through So much AND SURVIVED
Dont sell yourself short, I can tell you that if anyone in that company that you worked for had been through what you have, they would probably taken the short cut out of life. You are still here. YOU ARE A SURVIVOR. one tough SOB

Heal well Bro
Martin

#427594 - 03/09/13 04:01 PM Re: I was fired, I'll never amount to anything [Re: onlyakid]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Well I told my folks and while I was really scared it turned out really well they were very supportive and my fears like most of them I have we're unfounded.

I again want to thank everybody who wrote and supported me here. Like the MasterCard commercial everyone here is truly priceless.

Thank you
Jason

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.