Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
3 registered (kayak, lostsoul824, Rich1967), 22 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63173 Topics
441753 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#427393 - 03/07/13 04:27 PM I think I'm a horrible person...
Sacred_Sage Offline
MaleSurvivor

I think I'm a horrible person...

That's what I'm thinking right now, and I know it's not true. But the feeling is so strong right now that its hard to ignore. I've been looking at what I am and how I feel... and these ideas of drive, worth, goals, self-worth, friends, family.... I try, but I can't get rid of this thought. This feeling.

I've accomplished a lot with my life, but I feel like it's all bleh.

#427402 - 03/07/13 05:35 PM Re: I think I'm a horrible person... [Re: Sacred_Sage]
DavoSwim Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Iowa, USA
Hey Buddy,
It'll be okay. I understand your situation completely. It wasn' that long ago that I felt the very same way. I was in pain and I thought there was no way out. I could have written that same email. Many others guys here have felt the same and could have written that. It will get better. Please don't do anything to hurt yourself. I understand how much it hurts and the pain is real , but it will go away. You have tremendous value as a man. It's awful what has happened to you and I feel sorry for you. Help is available. Please find a good therapist. Take advantage of the resources here. Please read other guys' stories. You'll see you are not alone and you'll find ways to get though this. If you need someone to just listen or talk to, please PM me or any number of people. We can help you and we want to help you. Again, it will get better. You had the strength to tell your story and you have the strength to heal . Good luck to you and keep looking ahead to a better future.
Dave

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.