Newest Members
DougieB, sethpeterson, R Ellis, SailingAway, Kitty6
12320 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Healer (53), Kilo (21), sdsjr (40), surfdude (57)
Who's Online
3 registered (Bluedogone, 2 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12320 Members
74 Forums
63373 Topics
443140 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#427323 - 03/06/13 06:52 PM So I'm trans.
CloudyFalls Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Well, transgendered, but in more specificity, genderqueer. You see, I don't fit into the gender binary. I do not identify as a man, nor do I a woman, but a mixture of both, or a bi-gender of in-betweens.

To put it simply, I don't know what the fuck I am, but I have an idea. This only leads to further confusion, and makes me an even further outcast than I could've imagined.

Am I a male survivor? I don't know, but there is a boy inside of me, that I do know. I am afraid I don't belong anymore, please say this isn't so. Even in my group therapy, it's specifically for gay men, but first off they don't even know I'm bi-sexual, let alone that I'm transgendered. I'm afraid I will be cast out of the group because "I do not meet the requirements".

I used to say I was crippled by fear, but now I only realize, I am stunned by confusion. My mind is a twisted up into one big mind-fuck.

I am struggling guys, and I still consider you all my family.

#427343 - 03/06/13 10:16 PM Re: So I'm trans. [Re: CloudyFalls]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey ((((Cloudy)))),
you were very brave to share with us your story. It is terrible difficult to felt isolated, different and like excluded of others. You are not alone, after all we here are like one big family wink
Many of us are confused and that is for sure.
Every one of us is individual at same time, with own feelings and insights, there is no need for pushing something and giving some labels.
And all we have one common goal: we are here to give support each other.

(((Cloudy)))

#427390 - 03/07/13 03:41 PM Re: So I'm trans. [Re: CloudyFalls]
bodyguard8367 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ""
""

Edited by bodyguard8367 (02/26/14 09:26 PM)
Edit Reason: SILENCED

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.