Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Blank (36), christx (41), Heartonfire (38), Nathan LaChine (31)
Who's Online
3 registered (Doubter, takingitslow, Obi), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63124 Topics
441426 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#427326 - 03/06/13 07:13 PM Re: Howyadoin(?)! @#%$&*+~!!! [Re: Obi]
CloudyFalls Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Originally Posted By: Obi
it wasn't a joke.

Pm me tell me how you feel, I'll listen, and I do care. I don't want to see anyone here in pain. My door is open Obi.

Edited by CloudyFalls (03/06/13 07:13 PM)

#427327 - 03/06/13 07:16 PM Re: Howyadoin(?)! @#%$&*+~!!! [Re: traveler]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: back in the USA
obi - when i started coming here regularly and participating, i was always glad to see your flashing light sabre avatar. you were one of the first individuals that i could recognize and relate to. the avatar was unique and it helped me to "see" you as a real person. i read everything you write that i am aware of. i don't always have an answer or response or reply that i feel is worth posting, but i do hear you and wish you well. so often i wish that there was more we survivors could do for one another.
lee
and though badly hurt at times, we are not destroyed.
- Paul, II Cor 4:8-9

#427328 - 03/06/13 07:25 PM Re: Howyadoin(?)! @#%$&*+~!!! [Re: traveler]
Obi Online   content
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas

Edited by Obi (05/03/13 06:16 PM)

my story

my vlog

#427330 - 03/06/13 07:37 PM Re: Howyadoin(?)! @#%$&*+~!!! [Re: Obi]
CloudyFalls Offline
MaleSurvivor

that's the problem....

everyone reads my posts.... that's great! i'm glad I have, and continue to help so many people....

people pm me here, or on other sites, asking for help and support. people in my real life always search me out for whatever it is they need...

it's always take take take take....

I don't mind helping. I do enjoy it. I enjoy helping the guys here...

and I always hear and/or read from others that if I need help, support, or whatever, to just say something, pm them, etc. and they will be there to help...

when I do.... *crickets chirping*

or I get my issues out and that's it because the person i'm talking to starts in with their stuff and is wanting me to help them....

tired of people saying they care, but never really there when I reach out for help....

so, when people ask me how i'm doing... I feel like they really don't care.. even on here.

I can't say I understand how you feel, but I know someone who's said much similar things to me before. This person was my ex and he too was a CSA survivor. People would always seek him out for help, and he always liked to help, but he got to the point where it made him feel like nobody really cared about him. I can see where you're coming from, but when I say I do care, I truly mean that, I do care about you Obi, and if you want somebody to listen to, someone who cares about you, I will be that person. I'm a great listener, if you don't want me to, I don't even have to share my problems with you, I'll just listen. Hell, even just saying you feel like nobody cares is a step towards getting that care you need.

#427332 - 03/06/13 07:41 PM Re: Howyadoin(?)! @#%$&*+~!!! [Re: traveler]
newground Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: michigan
my standard reply is I'm OK. If someone is bold enough to ask more detail I just say, Im always OK. I have been worse hope to be better so im just OK.
obi man I'm sorry you hurt,I cant do much,certainly don't have anything to offer but I do care... for what its worth.
be well man
Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
Herman Melville

#427334 - 03/06/13 08:20 PM Re: Howyadoin(?)! @#%$&*+~!!! [Re: traveler]
Obi Online   content
MaleSurvivor

Edited by Obi (05/03/13 06:16 PM)

my story

my vlog

#427337 - 03/06/13 08:50 PM Re: Howyadoin(?)! @#%$&*+~!!! [Re: traveler]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: back in the USA
obi -
i am truly sorry that you got let down again.
and i am sorry for any time that i was not aware enough of your need and was not there for you.
lee
and though badly hurt at times, we are not destroyed.
- Paul, II Cor 4:8-9

#427338 - 03/06/13 08:52 PM Re: Howyadoin(?)! @#%$&*+~!!! [Re: traveler]
Obi Online   content
MaleSurvivor

Edited by Obi (05/03/13 06:15 PM)

my story

my vlog

#427342 - 03/06/13 10:13 PM Re: Howyadoin(?)! @#%$&*+~!!! [Re: Obi]
CloudyFalls Offline
MaleSurvivor

don't worry about it... cause, like I posted in a thread on the members side, i'm just going to go back to how I used to handle my problems many many years ago...

I have no problems.. no issues with me.. nope... i'm doing great!!!

Well I didn't get a message... Idk who you reached out to but, maybe they're not online? Or maybe they're not even the right person to be talking to if they aren't willing to listen. Why not reach out to me or traveler? I told you my door is open. Are there some people in specific you feel don't care about you that you want to care? Because you can see us right here right now, and we just told you we care.

#427347 - 03/06/13 10:40 PM Re: Howyadoin(?)! @#%$&*+~!!! [Re: traveler]
Obi Online   content
MaleSurvivor

Edited by Obi (05/03/13 06:15 PM)

my story

my vlog

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.