Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
1 registered (tbkkfile), 20 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63361 Topics
443063 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#427160 - 03/05/13 01:00 AM Re: What do you wish other people knew about ASA [Re: J.Bytendorp]
ThisMan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: upper south

...'While there may well be a certain amount of discussion of the differing or similar impacts of either as a topic unfolds, please do not "hijack" a thread in this forum from discussions of ASA to that of CSA. Thanks.".....

Thanks, Tyr, for recommending a compromise for me. I didn't realize one was needed. I was also unaware that the mention of CSA was forbidden.

I did not see that in the copy and paste you presented. Unless I miss something, which is possible, I read it to say "a certain amount of discussion of the differing or similar impacts of either as a topic unfolds".

I do see the request not to hijack a thread, and I am certain I did not do that.

#427362 - 03/07/13 04:18 AM Re: What do you wish other people knew about ASA [Re: J.Bytendorp]
Tyr Offline
MaleSurvivor

no one said a mention of csa was 'forbidden'

what was said is that although some overlap occurs with asa and csa, mindfulness is important to avoid hijacking threads from csa survivors.

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.