Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
alan's marc (43), Opal (59)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 63 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62528 Topics
438171 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#427051 - 03/03/13 11:23 PM Disturbing emotional insight
Magellan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
A couple days ago I realized suddenly, emotionally, that my mom was attracted to me when I was a kid. She'd pat me on the butt, even when I protested she stop.

Incest runs in the family, my cousin molested me, and my mom admits to being molested by her older sister (and possibly her father). I wonder if the blurry boundaries of incest impacted her enough that she was sexually attracted to me, but never acted on it. I DID recognize a covert emotionally incestuous relationship between her and I a couple years ago, which brought me here.

But never before a couple days ago did I ever contemplate that maybe my mom was sexually attracted to me. It just emotionally resonates when I ponder on it. It's gross and disturbing.

D

-- I must remind myself that sugar is my enemy. I can't control my sugar consumption and sugar makes me mentally unstable. I'm reminding myself (because I forgot again).

#427147 - 03/04/13 10:54 PM Re: Disturbing emotional insight [Re: Magellan]
genedebs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MO
Consider, how old were you when she was still patting your butt. Pubescent? That is incest. Did she touch you and lean on you and get between you and your girl friend when you were having a conversation at the dinner table or the living room.

Did she flash you? Spread her legs so you could see her sex particularly with no panties. If these are your experiences (as they are mine) your mother did act on her incestuos relationship with you.

Of course my mother also had me strip naked for pictures by her friend the photograher when I was 12. I assume if your mother had done that you would definately call it incest.

#427149 - 03/04/13 11:02 PM Re: Disturbing emotional insight [Re: Magellan]
Magellan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
Thanks for your thoughtful reply and for asking me those questions.

She did continue to pat my butt well into my teenage years, in spite of my protests.

Matter of fact, she did it again probably about 8 or 9 years ago, when I was 33 / 34. It was highly inappropriate, and I told her to STOP TOUCHING ME THERE!

It was only in the last few days that I came to see that she has probably been sexually attracted to me. It's disgusting and repulsive. And yet I can't blame her, she's also the victim of incest.

D

-- I must remind myself that sugar is my enemy. I can't control my sugar consumption and sugar makes me mentally unstable. I'm reminding myself (because I forgot again).

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.