Newest Members
The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101, JCEldrid
12286 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
DruidWolf (39), Harry (33), knigh50 (53), mike54 (56)
Who's Online
5 registered (don64, tbkkfile, Seekingwisdom, 2 invisible), 28 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12286 Members
73 Forums
63203 Topics
441951 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#427237 - 03/06/13 12:09 AM Re: I have found the cure for my mental issues [Re: thedudeabides]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Just a brief note.

Sometimes I watch Dr. Oz. Today he talked about these opiate drugs and how easy it was to get trapped in an addiction. Watch out please.

Puffer

#427241 - 03/06/13 12:48 AM Re: I have found the cure for my mental issues [Re: jasondoe101]
crazy gecko Offline

Originally Posted By: jasondoe101
Sorry so many of you can't handle the good shit. I can. I am not addicted to anything. I take oxy on the weekends. I have no issues with withdrawal. If anything, it has helped me immensely. It had given me ideas that have helped me progress in life. The difference between you and me is that I respect and appreciate drugs.

Well, congratulations. Obviously the rest of the world and all of us are too weak.

Just a request, dude - since it's now been established that you are the only person in the world who can handle it without consequences, please don't advocate it as a "cure". It is an escape at best, and only a very temporary one at that...
You can play
-- Def Leppard

My Story, Part 2

My blog

#427248 - 03/06/13 01:07 AM Re: I have found the cure for my mental issues [Re: CloudyFalls]
crazy gecko Offline

Originally Posted By: CloudyFalls
I thought klonopin only doubled the effect of alcohol, I didn't know it was dangerous, why exactly is it a dangerous combination if you know how you hold your alcohol and measure in that you've taken a klonopin and proceed with caution? Is there something else I wasn't told? (To note, I really rarely drink alcohol anyways, but because I can really hold my liquor I sometimes take a klonopin to save money trying to get the effects I want from the alcohol.)

Basically, you are VERY likely to black out on the combination and if you're anything like me, then being that out of control is a BAD idea. Plus, the balance is so delicate... just misjudging how much you ate that day, how strong the booze you are drinking is, how tired you are, etc, can have a huge impact. And yeah - I've seen a guy OD on that combo. Not a pretty sight, and there is no magic shot that can bring you back like Narcan for a narcotic OD.

Originally Posted By: CloudyFalls
Also, taking more than prescribed, well I said it's tempting, and yeah it is, but it's kind of a blurry line for me. I take .5mg in the morning and 1.0mg before bed, but I'm allow to take up to 3 during the day, I don't know if I can take them all at once or what. If I'm feeling like I really need it, I'll just take all 3 (1.5mg) in the middle of the day so it doesn't overlap with my morning or nightly doses, or I'll take it if I have a social event that will cause me great anxiety. but usually I take 1-2 at a time when needed.

Just know that Benzos are EXTREMELY addictive. Both physically and yes - psychologically. I don't have to tell you how easily that sweet, relaxed feeling can seduce you into taking more and more - I think you get that. If the doc says you're allowed to take that extra 3mg, then it should be ok, but I also think you're smart not to take it unless absolutely necessary.

I'm not sure how much my experience is worth for you... basically I was prescribed Xanax in my early twenties, but I wasn't smart enough to use it as prescribed so I started upping my dose and buying more on the street when I ran out. Basically got myself a pretty bad Benzo addiction. Mixed it with heroin too. Not quite sure how I survived that... but yeah, it fucked me up pretty bad. To be honest - I am very careful about narcotics, but Benzo's I'm downright scared of. smirk

Originally Posted By: crazy gecko
Heroin ruined my family, it ruined my brother, and it ruined his brain. Now he's a shadow of who he was and he'll never be the same. If you though dying from an overdose was bad, try living while being dead, and having a brother who's alive but dead at the same time. To be more specific, I actually think it's a bad batch of crystal meth that ruined his brain, but still heroin ruined my family and my brother's life even before that.

It was probably the Meth that fried his brain. Heroin doesn't do that. It fucks you up in just about every other conceivable way, but it doesn't fry your brain. But yeah - I was hooked on heroin for almost 9 years. In those nine years, I dragged the few people who cared about me through hell with me. Not good. All I'm saying is Oxy isn't much better, unless you take it exactly as prescribed and make sure that you treat it with about as much respect as you would treat a loaded gun... (I used to substitute with Oxy or Vicodin if I couldn't get my hands on H) I have very little experience with coke and none with meth, so I can't really comment on those...
You can play
-- Def Leppard

My Story, Part 2

My blog

#427249 - 03/06/13 01:10 AM Re: I have found the cure for my mental issues [Re: jasondoe101]
Publius Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: OH
In that case I am genuinely curious to hear about those ideas that have helped you progress in life. Perhaps we can benefit from your experiences?

#428228 - 03/16/13 01:39 PM Re: I have found the cure for my mental issues [Re: jasondoe101]
jasondoe101 Offline

Hmmmm...just finished a full work week, hit the gym five times this week, lost two pounds since last week, finished up my grad school application, and got in some extra studying time for a job exam that I am having this week. Oh yeah- I am HIGH as a kite on oxy right now. How come my life isn't in tatters?

#428238 - 03/16/13 04:44 PM Re: I have found the cure for my mental issues [Re: jasondoe101]
BraveFalcon Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The ATL
Really dude? You really just bumped this thread so that you could brag about being high on Oxy? Why? What is your point? I'm sorry but it sounds to me like you're just trolling at this point. I mean, I was totally wasted last night but I wasn't on here announcing it or bragging about it because, you know, I'm not 16. Sorry. Just sayin'.

#428247 - 03/16/13 05:49 PM Re: I have found the cure for my mental issues [Re: jasondoe101]
Publius Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: OH
I believe you answered your own question.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.