Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
corvairman1 (43), marianne (44), son (35), speedy (31)
Who's Online
7 registered (pufferfish, Cthulhu, 5 invisible), 83 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62526 Topics
438162 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#42706 - 06/20/03 12:01 AM I am sorry
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
I do not respond at people, I am sorry for this. I do not know how to say what it all is. How long does this hurt as much? I do not know what to do, or how to make it through this.

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#42707 - 06/20/03 12:18 AM Re: I am sorry
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Leosha hang tough my brother. Marc was not singling you out believe me. We just all come from different places and how we think is different. It is diversity at its best. You are deeply religious and I think you are brave for being that in today's world. Others are angry over societies perceived lack of caring; I am one of those as is Marc. But we do appreciate your posts and the thoughtfullness behind them.

Dont denigrate youself ok. Be proud as a strong survivor because that is what you are a strong survivor.

Mikey

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#42708 - 06/20/03 12:23 AM Re: I am sorry
Thad Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Oakland, CA
leosha
I'm sorry its hard for you right now but
you are reaching out - that is a start
your symptoms are from your abuse trauma and can be treated - get some help from a Therapist - its worth dealing with - you can't do it alone

meds can help you get through the rough periods too -

read some of the posts here about triggers and flashbacks (use the search function) and see what others say about it

above all - know that you are not alone with this - you will get through it and it is not going to be like this forever -

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.