Newest Members
JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul
12488 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
4 registered (woodenshoes, BraveFalcon, BuffaloCO, 1 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12488 Members
74 Forums
64151 Topics
447627 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#427002 - 03/03/13 12:05 PM xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wearytraveler Offline

Loc: Left Site- no longer member
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by wearytraveler (01/17/14 05:49 PM)
I have left this site and am no longer a member to those who I met while here I wish you well I no longer reside in my own past but have moved on and facing what is now and what is ahead. My past no longer defines me, and it does not effect the course of who I am and my future.

#427022 - 03/03/13 05:19 PM Re: Acceptance then and now something has changed [Re: wearytraveler]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey my friend I'm sorry to hear that you felt like that at your home.
It is terrible hurtful if we are not fully heard and accepted by our closed family members frown
In any case please don't rush with some conclusions, maybe it was day like that or maybe there is some deeper misunderstanding.
Some personal things should be kept for ourselves if there is no much support. Please look how to protect self as feelings of betrayal could be very triggering and difficult to handle.

My father was always good and supportive man however I've grown without really connection with him as he was mainly busy and absent during my childhood.
So couple years ago I was in shock when I found that basically he never used to know me and that he has limited capacity for some my emotional needs.
I'm still working on acceptance of such situation and I'm very unhappy about it sometimes. But that is how are the things and I can't do much to change it.
Keep searching for answers about your parents!

Be well!

Pero

#427395 - 03/07/13 04:48 PM Re: Acceptance then and now something has changed [Re: wearytraveler]
bodyguard8367 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ""
""

Edited by bodyguard8367 (02/26/14 09:27 PM)
Edit Reason: SILENCED

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.