Newest Members
GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy
12465 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyrus (44), Dupe1978 (36), James_Is_Talking (36), K-man (58), LordShiningStarr (36), ricky (51), Shawn Hope (29), teresa (42), Warner82 (32)
Who's Online
3 registered (tbkkfile, Sonata1, 1 invisible), 21 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12465 Members
74 Forums
63998 Topics
446693 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#425321 - 02/15/13 02:43 AM Re: Alone and broken [Re: whome]
whome Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Johannesburg South Africa
Hi All

Well it does seem that we can be better friends. We chat fairly often and had a drink earlier this morning.
There is still a lot of hurt and blaming, and my desire to sow wild oats has disappeared. I haven't done anything, but the desire has disappeared.
So I am hoping that it is a matter of finding ourselves, and that it will all still work out.
I am no longer scared, and I am working very hard at MatrixMen, and I do find a lot off fulfillment doing what I do.

We are doing well

Thanks all

#426864 - 03/01/13 03:59 PM Re: Alone and broken [Re: whome]
Shawushka Offline

Loc: VA
Originally Posted By: whome

What she said to me was that I did not put her first, I need to put her first, she needs to be put on a pedestal, I need to find balance and always put her first.

I'm the wife of a survivor and admit that it's not easy to deal with all this. But I would NEVER DARE to make such a demand on my spouse. You do not keep a tally in a relationship. And sometimes you do not come first, you come second.
I'm so sorry for you that you have to go through this, after having the courage to seek help, and putting your energy into your healing. You deserve a standing ovation and a big celebration!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.