Newest Members
Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons, TantraPunk
12250 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Brandon (23), doctorfrau (51), dwigginsr (55), Glen (43), RFB (58)
Who's Online
6 registered (bluesky, pete1973, pufferfish, 3 invisible), 45 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12250 Members
73 Forums
63101 Topics
441282 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#426575 - 02/26/13 03:07 PM *****TRIGGERS AND HORROR*****
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
So I went looking for other cases of ganged-up 12-yo boys raping a little boy as I'm told its highly unusual. How I translate that theory is killing me and all the Klonopin in my cabinet won't help this level of pain.

So....the search for other cases. To my horror, I discovered that one need not look too hard or very far back in time.

The very first search yielded about 2000 articles. The first one was in TODAY'S philly news: *****TRIGGERING AS FK********

Gang rape BY boys of a girl

Or THIS one....gang of boys on a mentally challenged girl IN THEIR CLASSROOM!!!! Filthly Animals!

*******MAJOR TRIGGER********

Home invasion: 10+ teens gang-rape woman, force 12 yo son to have sex with mother.

and on and on and on and on:

Daily Beast
South Africa Outraged at Gang Rape of Teenager
TIME-Feb 7, 2013
Last year, South Africans were shocked when village boys gang-raped a mentally ill 17-year-old with a mental age of 4. She was attacked by ...
+Show more

South African Broadcasting Corporation
Nine boys arrested for gang-rape
Eyewitness News-Feb 11, 2013
JOHANNESBURG - Nine teenage boys have been arrested on Monday afternoon in connection with the gang-rape of a Free State woman.

CBS News
Ala. bill would exonerate Scottsboro Boys of 1931 gang rape charges
San Jose Mercury News-Feb 4, 2013
MONTGOMERY, Ala. -- In 1931, Alabama wanted to execute the black Scottsboro Boys because two white women claimed they were ...
+Show more

Sixth grader gang-raped by students
Bangkok Post-Feb 5, 2013
A sixth grader was gang raped by students from her school in Samut ... of the boys with his smart phone camera, police said on Wednesday.

Girl Gang-Raped in School, NY Police Do Nothing
Care2.com-Feb 22, 2013
Two other boys with a history of violent criminal activity raped her. ... The police indicate that the gang rape must have been “consensual” even ...

Nine youths in court for gang rape
Independent Online-Feb 22, 2013
A group of boys assaulted the man and woman, demanding money ... She said she had been taken to a quarry and repeatedly raped by the ...

'In South Africa the truth is this: guns are us'
The Guardian-3 hours ago
I remember it as a prime site for fights between boys, a place to settle scores, out ... Seventeen–year-old Anene Booysen was gang-raped and ...

Femininjas: Women in fiction fight back
Salon-3 hours ago
In the hallways at school, Alice overhears a group of boys talking about the rape and realizes they are the perpetrators. She doesn't go to the ...

"We saw your boobs" celebrated rape on film
Salon-3 hours ago
The film is also loosely based on the real-life gang rape of Cheryl ... Do you know when we saw Hilary Swank's “boobs” in “Boys Don't Cry”?
+Show more

Still's Globs

New Video

#426581 - 02/26/13 03:46 PM Re: *****TRIGGERS AND HORROR***** [Re: Still]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
This is so sad and very traumatizing Still
Please look how to avoid being triggered frown

#426582 - 02/26/13 03:50 PM Re: *****TRIGGERS AND HORROR***** [Re: Still]
pufferfish Online   embarrased
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Still
So I went looking for other cases of ganged-up 12-yo boys raping a little boy as I'm told its highly unusual. How I translate that theory is killing me and all the Klonopin in my cabinet won't help this level of pain.

So....the search for other cases. To my horror, I discovered that one need not look too hard or very far back in time.

The first part of my own survivor story, pufferfish story part 5, could be considered a gang rape of a 12-year-old boy by other 12 and 13-year old boys, orchestrated by a clever and evil perpetrator.

Warning: This is triggering and aweful and evil.
Originally Posted By: pufferfish

So he told me roughly, “OK, you’ve got to suck my cock” I told him “NO”. He approached me menacingly. I was sitting on my bunk. He grabbed my arm. I pulled away, landing on the floor and cutting my finger on his nail. He told me I had to suck his cock right now. I refused, and he started kicking me hard in the back. I started insisting “No, no, no”. He replied heatedly: “You g - - d - - - - little s - - of a b - - - - -, you’d better get up here before I kick the shit out of you”. He kept kicking me hard in the back, producing much pain. Finally I relented. He instructed me in how to do what he wanted. He also told me how to use my tongue and to put my arms around his legs while kneeling as I did it. Afterward, he told me: “OK, now you’ve got to suck the cock of every boy in this tent. The boys formed a looped line waiting their turn. Afterward my briefs were wet with slime. I threw myself on my bed, and buried my head in the pillow and went to sleep. I felt humiliated and degraded.

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthr...9028#Post219028

Yes, it was ultimately damaging.

Puffer

#426583 - 02/26/13 04:02 PM Re: *****TRIGGERS AND HORROR***** [Re: Still]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

Be careful of overloading yourselves, guys.

Trigger overload, even for the right reasons, can be bad news.

edit: I speak from experience.

Cant

Edited by cant_remember (02/26/13 07:07 PM)

#426623 - 02/26/13 10:32 PM Re: *****TRIGGERS AND HORROR***** [Re: cant_remember]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Originally Posted By: cant_remember
Be careful of overloading yourselves, guys.

Trigger overload, even for the right reasons, can be bad news.

\
I agree, but I was sent into orbit by an "observation" that psych stats say that "groups of 12 yo boys just don't have all the elements of raping a 7yo unless they are highly unusual. All at the same time I'm zeroing-in on what the fk made ME so darned doable! And doable and doable for 7 years!

Why did the lead perp become my BF? Bed Friend. Why did I become his warm meat and craved it all?

Why did he say (when I was 10ish) "how do let us keep doing this to you?"

I was crushed he thought so little of me. Inat sad!!!

Edited by Still (03/05/13 09:18 PM)

Still's Globs

New Video

#426628 - 02/27/13 12:03 AM Re: *****TRIGGERS AND HORROR***** [Re: Still]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

I hear you, Still.

But I don't have answers.

Cant

#426681 - 02/27/13 01:17 PM Re: *****TRIGGERS AND HORROR***** [Re: cant_remember]
pufferfish Online   embarrased
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Possibly we were "conditioned" by sterile or toxic childhoods to be very lonely. We wanted to be loved and accepted. We would even put ourselves naively in harms way in order to try to get some attention. Even from birth we were given just barely enough love to keep us alive. Perps, sensing this, would use it to manipulate or control us. We were not a match for them because we were hurting and we just didn't know much about how things worked. We still had some innocence. That's why a child is not able to match the wiles of a perp and why decisions we made then were not held accountable to us.

Puffer

#426911 - 03/02/13 07:55 AM Re: *****TRIGGERS AND HORROR***** [Re: Still]
JoziSA Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Johannesburg, South Africa
If you only did your research on South Africa you would fund out that our country has gone mad, we have become the rape capitol of the world. It is now estimated that a rape takes place every few seconds, that is 2,5 million per year. (We only have a population of 50 million) If SA follows international trends 10% of all rapes, 250 000 males would be the victims. Less than 0,2% of all rapists would be found guilty in a court of law. As a citizen of South Africa you have more chance of getting raped than learning to read.

Please support us in our efforts to getting heard.

Real men do not rape
Real men can get raped

This is why I started SAMSOSA, set up the web page SAMSOSA that has had 20000 hits, climbed Kilimanjaro Climbing Kilimanjaro for Male Survivors for all males who have been abused. Yet very few males ever come forward. We recently set up a Facebook page
South African Male Survivors Of Sexual Abuse
and men are too scared to leave a comment. Our society in South Africa needs a major paradigm shift. Too many are suffering in silence. What about our female counterparts they must be living in fear.

I'm so angry that in vertically every rape case in South Africa, a male, is the perpetrator.

What has happened to men that they can behave in this way?

I'm personally paying for Mike Lew to come to South Africa in September, we need to do something to bring about change.

Below is a news article that did not even appear on TV or in print.....our society does not care.

[/b]Mahikeng - Rape has reached alarming and unacceptable levels, North West Premier Thandi Modise said on Saturday.

"Real men need to stand up to be counted against sexual violence which cuts across race, gender and class," she said.

She was condemning an incident in which a man was gang-raped allegedly by six men in Mooinooi near Rustenburg.

The 33-year-old man reported the incident to police on Friday after he was taken to a hospital.

Brigadier Thulani Ngubane said the man was hitchhiking from work in Rustenburg to his home in Kroondal on Thursday when a white Toyota Hillux bakkie with six men stopped to offer him a lift.

"Allegations... state that the driver of the vehicle passed Kroondal and did not stop for the victim," said Ngubane.

"It is further alleged that the suspects demanded the victim's wallet with intentions to rob him and it was empty."

They drove to a nearby bush, drugged him and covered his head with a plastic bag before raping him.

They then left him in the bush. No arrests were made.

Modise appealed to members of the community who could have witnessed the incident to come forward with information that might assist police in their investigation.[b]

South African MALE SURVIVORS of Sexual Abuse
www.samsosa.org
If your mind can perceive it and your heart can believe it, YOU can achieve it.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.