Newest Members
jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312, Just Hanging
12342 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12342 Members
74 Forums
63437 Topics
443448 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#426755 - 02/28/13 10:31 AM Re: Touch [Re: Still Around]
dark empathy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: durham, north england
Well Pirate I think gender of abuser is probaby the difference, since while I experienced violence and humiliation at the hands of males, the most extreme s/xual stuff was very much perpetrated by females, and of course genophobia doesn't help either.

Right now I'm at the point where I can accept a hug provided myself and a woman are fully clothed and provided I'm standing upright, but submitting to touch around the body or torso area would not be fun, heck, I'd not be too! keen even with a male in that sense.

As I said though it does seem to be something that is moulding to pressure, if slowly. Indeed, I think my genophobia and fears connected with physical exposure (I can't have anyone see me in less than a T shirt), might go the same way if I ever did meet someone.

#426833 - 03/01/13 07:30 AM Re: Touch [Re: Still Around]
LazyPirate Offline

Loc: Ontario
DE - Definitely adds another layer of complexity to have been abused by both males & females. I've been lucky enough to be able to live my life feeling like safe harbour can be found in the presence/arms of a kind lady friend. I am very sorry that you had that taken from you.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.