Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
1 registered (Laurie), 30 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64159 Topics
447737 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#426322 - 02/24/13 03:24 PM Dallas jury hands child-sex predator 2 life terms
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Scott Goldstein in Dallas Morning News

A Dallas child sexual predator who impregnated an 11-year-old relative and forced her preteen friend to perform sex acts on toddler boys was sentenced Friday to two consecutive life prison terms.

The same Dallas County jury that took about 10 minutes Thursday to convict James Edward Turner on two counts of continuous sexual abuse of a child under 14 took less than 30 minutes Friday to sentence him.

Originally Posted By: mother of one of the girls

What upsets me the most is that you get off easy,” said the mother of one of the victims. “Yeah, you get life, but you still get three hots and a cot, no bills. … These girls’ lives will forever be impacted because of you. You broke them.”

Quote:

Several members of the jury of 10 men and two women wiped away tears during victims’ testimony. Some of the men on the jury appeared upset, shook their heads and stared sternly at Turner during parts of the trial.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/hea...-life-terms.ece

Puffer

Edited by pufferfish (02/24/13 03:30 PM)

#426326 - 02/24/13 04:48 PM Re: Dallas jury hands child-sex predator 2 life terms [Re: pufferfish]
BuffaloCO Offline

These girls lives? What about the boys, again discounted by the mentality of the system.

#426339 - 02/24/13 06:41 PM Re: Dallas jury hands child-sex predator 2 life terms [Re: BuffaloCO]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Quote:
what about the boys?

The article doesn't say. It might be the fault of some editor. The email address of the author of the story is:

sgoldstein@dallasnews.com

There is a little more information here (maybe):
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2013/02/...-children.html/

Originally Posted By: prosecutor Shequitta Kelly

words don’t exist that are bad enough to describe Turner.

He is he worst of the worst and that is an understatement, He redefines words that we use to talk about bad people.

We call bad people monsters, That’s not scary enough for him. We call bad people nightmares, that’s not dark enough for him.

Allen

Edited by pufferfish (02/24/13 06:50 PM)

#426421 - 02/25/13 12:32 PM Re: Dallas jury hands child-sex predator 2 life terms [Re: pufferfish]
BuffaloCO Offline

Thanks Pufferfish.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.