Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
4 registered (Bluedogone, Bardo, tbkkfile, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12486 Members
74 Forums
64149 Topics
447593 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#425973 - 02/20/13 08:32 PM Re: Gifts [Re: traveler]
Friend2help Offline

Thanks Again Traveler...and I so appreciate your comments and so happy I can be there for you, too..Congrats on 40 yrs of marriage..wow.

I just sent this to him..because he stopped talking to me on Monday...and we usually communicate from the min we wake to the min we go to sleep and HOURS each day..via text, IM, email and phone (even at work!!!)..EVERY SINGLE day..that he is not angry with me smile He pushes me AWAY when we get close..it's painful..but I won't let go....he's TOO worth it..

He's upset about the gift I gave him and a few other things..I texted(he always thinks I say bad things about him ) :(:

I am truly sorry for any pain I maybe have caused you!! All I tell my friends is..that I have never met anyone like you...your character, your charm, your smile, your honesty, your kindness, your love, your caring, your dedication, and your spirit tops ANYONE I've ever known. You are NEVER to blame for your flaws or how you handle things...because they ARE NOT your fault! I HATE more than ANYTHING in my life...that you have such pain in your soul. You are one of the BEST people I have EVER known!!! I am honored to have you in my life..and this is a FACT!.

#426108 - 02/22/13 02:11 AM Re: Gifts [Re: Friend2help]
EJ Offline

I have been reading these comments. If someone, the other person had a gift, and the "survivor" was very clear that the gift was not welcome.. and the person insisted on giving it, even taking it to a member of the "survivors" family after being told no..... what would you do?

#426115 - 02/22/13 07:45 AM Re: Gifts [Re: Friend2help]
Candu Offline

Loc: Canada
I don't know what I should do but what I have done is send it back. Or in one case leave it with the family member that accepted it. Their problem.

I think that if the anyone is very clear that they do not want a gift that their wish should be respected. For whatever reason.

#426127 - 02/22/13 11:04 AM Re: Gifts [Re: Friend2help]
EJ Offline

Thanks for your response. When I declined the gift, she brought it to my parents house, outside of my knowledge. However, she went back to my parents house, retrieved it and brought it to my house. Then she was upset that I explained that I felt violated and could not trust her.

#426145 - 02/22/13 02:01 PM Re: Gifts [Re: Friend2help]
Candu Offline

Loc: Canada
My input relates to just the Gift issue. If there is more going on than just that then my comments do not apply.

Edited by Candu (02/22/13 03:34 PM)
Edit Reason: new information

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.