Newest Members
andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons
12251 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beyond Abuse (51), dona (55), JoMiFa (35), norbrill1 (62), RubyRoberts (62)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 32 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63106 Topics
441313 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#425980 - 02/20/13 08:53 PM Reflection of Life
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Tonight I have been reflecting on my life. I finally accepted I have made mistakes but I have given more than I realized to those who have turned on me. Many have told me to send to them a list of what I have done and the mistakes I have made. I realize the list of what I have done is extensive. I have held back because I always believed this was a way to guilt a child to believe and love me. And then when you are surrounded by others who constantly remind children of what they have done will overshadow the good of others. I have made mistakes and what I may have done in lost time and fugue will overshadow my life, I cannot answer what happened during those times. I only want to live my life and be happy. I would one day want to know what happened during those lost times and fugues--but I do not want those lost memories to control me. For me it is time for me for me to live a life I deserve and let go of the past and those who treat me like sh*t. I want a life and it is only now I am beginning to see can appreciate life with me. I want to be treated like a human and not someone who they use to achieve what they wanted at that time. I am now ready to say hiatus to those that I love until they begin to realize what what has happened to me and not to them. I will always love them, but I must learn to love myself first and say goodbye to those that perpetuate the pain of the abuse.

Edited by KMCINVA (02/20/13 09:03 PM)

#425998 - 02/21/13 03:30 AM Re: Reflection of Life [Re: KMCINVA]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
hey Kmcinva,
we all need to be treated like humans and with some love and care, it is mutual need and we have to share it on every day basis, if there are not left grounds for respect such relationship could be harmful for all. Off course that every one of us sometimes makes mistakes, it is in human nature and no one is perfect.

I'm happy seeing you wanting to protect self from those who threat you badly.

(((KMCNIVA)))

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.