Newest Members
Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss
12364 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bear (42), BoyNoMore (56), Daniel_05 (40), James Landrith (44), john kay (41)
Who's Online
8 registered (highflight, peroperic2009, aniceguy, Scott1962, 3 invisible), 23 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12364 Members
74 Forums
63542 Topics
443969 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#425786 - 02/19/13 02:20 AM Just wanted to say thanks
SmartShadow Offline

Loc: Washington State
Thank you for your help and understanding.
I am going to let go of this form. And wish you all the best on your recovery. I have had a wonderful experance of finally feeling known and sharing with others who realy get what I am going through. I will rember this short time I have had with you and I value it highly. This is what is best for my marriage. The amount of time I am spending on MS has been very helpful but is also causing problems with my most important relationship. I have a new T, starting next week, and I think this has all been just what I needed to help me on my way and make a bridge to this new set of work. The work I have not been able to do until now. I have learned so much from all of you. I am in your debt. I am such an all or nothing person. I wish there could be a less abrupt way. But time is calling me to move on. I supose I new it would end all along.
Thanks and take of your self.

Edited by SmartShadow (02/25/13 02:12 PM)

#425792 - 02/19/13 03:31 AM Re: Just wanted to say thanks [Re: SmartShadow]
peroperic2009 Online   content
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey SmartShadow,
it is good to know that you are going further with your healing journey. Take your time for self and your marriage, that is the most important.
You'll be missed here, you made huge impact with your writings and if ever you'll feel good about it please be free to come back to say hello smile

Pero

#425795 - 02/19/13 03:59 AM Re: Just wanted to say thanks [Re: SmartShadow]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
SmartS - it was good to have you with us for a season.
all my best wishes and prayers as you move on.
Lee
Now I know my life has meaning
Now I see myself as I am, feeling very free...
When my tears have come to an end I will understand
What I left behind: a part of me. Chicago

#425802 - 02/19/13 07:38 AM Re: Just wanted to say thanks [Re: SmartShadow]
LazyPirate Offline

Loc: Ontario
Hey Smart,
In my very limited time here you have been a stable & understanding presence on MS. You'll be missed! Take good care.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.