Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
MADcHATTER (54), Ready2MoveOn (44)
Who's Online
2 registered (highflight, finallyhere), 31 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63789 Topics
445460 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#425733 - 02/18/13 05:54 PM bestiality and new memories -watch out triggers
Daniel_forgotten Offline

dont know if writting down my own "story" is a good thing.. i dont think so anymore. i tried to use it (privately of course) as an excuse to put some pieces together and let inner parts speak up teir minds but it's been a bad idea.. inner parts ARE speaking up their shit and i dont like it. i dont want to know what happened i dnt need details!! i dont!

now i cant take it out of my mind.. of my eyes as i can see it again and again..

this sick f* of being forced -or not because i was a sick pervert little daniel- to do stuff with animals? and to hurt them or kill them? have any of you dealt with the topic? does anyone with the experience want to talk with me? i need to make sense of some of it .

been a time since i dont post. i m sorry i'm a bit dislexic lately

#425794 - 02/19/13 03:55 AM Re: bestiality and new memories -watch out triggers [Re: Daniel_forgotten]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hi Daniel,
you are right about thinking is it right to write and think about something that could bring many scary and unwanted memories to surface.
If you are feeling that such is the case please don't push yourself and left it aside. We need to keep our inner peace, it is precondition of healing and one of the most valuable things in everyday life for survivor.

I'm always open for talk with fellows survivors wink

Pero (Igor)

#425828 - 02/19/13 10:56 AM Re: bestiality and new memories -watch out triggers [Re: Daniel_forgotten]
Daniel_forgotten Offline

thanks. i have to confess i feel lonely. sometimes i dont act normal i know. and i say innapropiate things. some friend i had here told me he had to stop talking to me because i triggered him. people in real life go away too. i say i dont care but it's not fun.

idk .. i want to write but i hate itcomes with the comunication between the parts of my mind. no one want to remember right

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.