Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
5 registered (traveler, 4 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63414 Topics
443363 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#424585 - 02/07/13 05:29 AM Re: How did you feel when you saw a bigger penis? [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
"What is that?"

Then he shoved it in.

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#424591 - 02/07/13 06:54 AM Re: How did you feel when you saw a bigger penis? [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
LazyPirate Offline

Loc: Ontario
I was also an early bloomer in every way... Taller, larger, hairier than the rest of the boys, when we were in about 6 or 7th grade. I was never made fun of for that at the time. But fast forward to high school & I was short, fat & still hairy... With just an average penis. Ever since then I have been very very very self concious about my penis size. Even 18 years on with my wife & I get scared & flaccid in the sack sometimes. Not at all her fault for making me feel any shame. It's all in my head.

#424709 - 02/08/13 02:58 PM Re: How did you feel when you saw a bigger penis? [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
Suwanee Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast USA

#425062 - 02/12/13 02:08 PM Re: How did you feel when you saw a bigger penis? [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
BuffaloCO Offline

Loc: USA
Interesting question but I don't know the answer. I simply don't remember the first one I saw but know it was bigger as was on a perp. I'm not big, but I don't care either. The only problem is has given me is that some perps liked the small size of everything, made me look younger then I was to them and that's sad, yet another thing they could use.

#425119 - 02/12/13 09:49 PM Re: How did you feel when you saw a bigger penis? [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
Shields Offline

Loc: Georgia
Same boat here. I think that everybody is bigger than I am. I was abused as a child so I remember seeing my perp and thinking he was huge! I guess that has always stuck with me, and has always made me feel inferrer in that area. I know I am not small (not big either ;o) but I am never comfortable being nude around other guys and always find myself comparing what I have. It sucks and I hate the facts that I can't be comfortable in my own skin. It has made me a pretty private person and I have even found myself trying to hide my naked body from my wife. I also have been wanting to join a gym for many years but never have because I am to afraid to be seen. So basically understand where you are coming from and want ya to know you are not alone in those thoughts.

#425232 - 02/13/13 10:00 PM Re: How did you feel when you saw a bigger penis? [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
xxanxus Offline

Loc: Global
First time, well I was impressed because I'm a bit of a size queen. on a more serious note, I was a little jealous but, I have been told that i have a big penis but i don't think so. I just think it's the right size for my build, as I'm 6'3".

#425236 - 02/13/13 10:59 PM Re: How did you feel when you saw a bigger penis? [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
brother2none Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Undisclosed
I was traumatized and it lived with me for three decades until I got some effective therapy. I woke up in the middle of the night with an older boy on top of me, had me pinned and was attempting to put his penis in my mouth. Couldnt have looked any bigger, and in my mind I have "made" it even larger that it was, but that is the effect of being abused, I understand that now.

#425651 - 02/18/13 02:06 AM Re: How did you feel when you saw a bigger penis? [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
DavoSwim Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Iowa, USA
It's hard to see a bigger penis. It sends me back to the time when I was 11, before puberty, and before mine started to grow. That was when I was abused, and despite the fact that I am now grown, and my penis has grown too, I feel powerless, but more importantly overpowered and unable to protect myself.

#443112 - 08/03/13 01:14 AM Re: How did you feel when you saw a bigger penis? [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
GoldStone Offline

Loc: Far East
i was just thinking and praying about this this morning.

The first man's penis I saw was my mom's boyfriend. He would shower with me when i was 5 or 6 and he would put me against the wall with it in my face, half hard, when there was plenty of room for me to stand BEHIND him in the tub. He would stand as close as possible without touching. This gave me an enormous proximity fetish as an adult.

I was already orgasmic at that time and I thought, if my little dick can do that, WHAT CAN HIS DO??

And even now, I live with the delusion that bigger guys have better orgasms, more sex drive, and just better all around sexual feeling. And guys smaller than me can't really have orgasms as good as mine.

Its insane! Of course I would go for the bigger guys when seeking a partner....but even after years of experience and 100s of men, and evidence to debunk the theory...I STILL find myself believing it.

So that's how I felt when I saw a bigger penis...

Edited by GoldStone (08/03/13 01:15 AM)

#443116 - 08/03/13 03:48 AM Re: How did you feel when you saw a bigger penis? [Re: TheBobcatAgain]
bodyguard8367 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ""
""

Edited by bodyguard8367 (02/27/14 06:39 PM)

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.