Newest Members
MG5555, ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128
12506 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Moriji (44), Nicos (48), weharry1959 (55)
Who's Online
2 registered (susie, 1 invisible), 12 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12506 Members
74 Forums
64204 Topics
448041 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#425230 - 02/13/13 09:21 PM Re: Victim Rant [Re: Still]
SmartShadow Offline

Loc: Washington State
The right to recover as I become ready and able

Edited by SmartShadow (02/13/13 09:21 PM)

#425286 - 02/14/13 02:26 PM Re: Victim Rant [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
Originally Posted By: cant_remember
The right to be angry.

Amendment Z:

We the children used for sexual abuse; the boys, the girls and grown children, now adults have the right to our due anger. The anger of the survivor will not be suppressed, vilified, criticized or discounted as invalid or out-of-place. Though the emotional, spiritual and bodily damage may not be apparent, it is none-the-less dramatic and severe. Attempts to squelch our cries of pain and anger are further source for new and added pain and anger. Criticism of the survivor's due anger is prima facia evidence of indifference to the crime of Childhood Sexual Abuse.

Edited by Still (02/14/13 02:27 PM)

#425287 - 02/14/13 03:10 PM Re: Victim Rant [Re: SmartShadow]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: SmartShadow

Amendment A:

Embarking on a journey of healing, recovery and reconciliation of destruction of childhood innocence, violently and heinously stolen, is in and of itself a traumatic journey --- a dramatically painful journey --- a journey that does not even ensure survival of the child or his adult self.

Child Sexual Abuse is the worst known crime on a child short of murder. Childhood Sexual Abuse is torture of the heart, mind and soul of the child. No person alive knows how long the prospective survivor must endure the pains and horror of examination of his reality in order to be "healed." Attempts to hasten healing to the world's perception of "acceptable normalcy" are received and interpreted as damaging rejection and belittlement of the mountainous effort bravely undertaken.

#425289 - 02/14/13 03:30 PM Re: Victim Rant [Re: SmartShadow]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hay Still,
I am realy sory you have had so much pain,
And the divorce, man I am so sorry sounds like you lost every thing.
I watched my parents go through a supper nasty version. It destroyed every thing.
Seams like my dad was adle to move on eventually.

More later

I'm Still trying to come to terms with what's dissolving my heart these days. Its simple. Its likely very obvious. Its that the CSA from back then cost me everything today (like the marriage and my family). It reached-up, and with the help of others, pulled me back into the pit. And that's just simply a ball-crushing kick.

#425294 - 02/14/13 06:02 PM Re: Victim Rant [Re: Still]
SmartShadow Offline

Loc: Washington State
Still,
I think it has implications that need to be rejected. I mean you have lost one of the most important support structure an adult has. Yea it's a kick, hell of a blow. It is a brutal thing what's been done. I just think it may be wise to not link it as a direct resualt of your csa dynamic. It's not the same thing. Not that you are saying it is. But it is triggering all the crap and pulling you back down. I wish I had something good to say. I cry for you and your loss. Try to take care of your self. And we still need an Amendment B

Edited by SmartShadow (02/14/13 06:06 PM)

#425306 - 02/14/13 09:17 PM Re: Victim Rant [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

But the CSA fk-up-ness and the CSA history was directly cited as the soul reason 9in many forms) like non-disclosure, PTSD, DID, Depression, suicidal, hospitalizations, ...

So that's why I link he two...as she and the court and the court-ordered psych, and three marriage counselors and pastors did.

#425325 - 02/15/13 03:16 AM Re: Victim Rant [Re: Still]
crazy gecko Offline

Originally Posted By: Still

Amendment A:

Embarking on a journey of healing, recovery and reconciliation of destruction of childhood innocence, violently and heinously stolen, is in and of itself a traumatic journey --- a dramatically painful journey --- a journey that does not even ensure survival of the child or his adult self.

Child Sexual Abuse is the worst known crime on a child short of murder. Childhood Sexual Abuse is torture of the heart, mind and soul of the child. No person alive knows how long the prospective survivor must endure the pains and horror of examination of his reality in order to be "healed." Attempts to hasten healing to the world's perception of "acceptable normalcy" are received and interpreted as damaging rejection and belittlement of the mountainous effort bravely undertaken.

Amen, Brother.
You can play
-- Def Leppard

My Story, Part 2

My blog

#425367 - 02/15/13 12:51 PM Re: Victim Rant [Re: SmartShadow]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

And we Still need an Amendment B

Amendment B:

It shall be know to all, and permeate our nation, this natural, basic fact: Children cannot consent to sexual relations with any superior. Children can only comply!

The concept of a Consenting Child in the sexual gratification of a superior is a fallacy in the absolute. Said 'advantage' of age-minority vs age-majority, intellect, significant age difference among supposed peers, physical advantage, authority (inherent or imposed) shall never provide a defense to any violation of reasonable human trust, treatment and integrity of behaviour. Advantage exploited, where a child is concerned, is prima facia evidence of violation.

Amendment B1:

Expressed or implied culpability of a child's role in any sexual abuse case is actual, and clear additional abuse in and of itself. There is no reason in this nation's code of law provided to any party with proximity to a case of abuse, that an excuse or explanation can be derived under the fallacy of the "Consenting Child."

Thus is the nature of inherent duty of the advantaged or superior man to do no harm to a lesser being.

#425376 - 02/15/13 01:55 PM Re: Victim Rant [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

BTW: Writing these "Rights" may seem silly or futile, but for my own rage against society's ignorance and maltreatment of child and adult CSA victims, and their cases (and perps)....(oh...and facts), having a ready list of rights comforts Big Angry (one of my monster friends).

I feel pain and frequently cry when drafting these...so I'm hitting a nerve with Little Still and his demand to be saved or heard.

If this is annoying to people....that is, if your eyes roll when you see the entries, I apologize.

#425430 - 02/15/13 09:25 PM Re: Victim Rant [Re: Still]
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas

Edited by Obi (05/03/13 06:19 PM)

my story

my vlog

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.