Newest Members
Serenity40, markm, hans32, SilentNoLonger, masryt
12132 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ACLover94 (50), Henry (40), james 1959 (55), Johnny90 (24), poliwog (44), Starbuck (38)
Who's Online
4 registered (Dave PNW, 3 invisible), 62 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12132 Members
73 Forums
62558 Topics
438334 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#425085 - 02/12/13 05:25 PM Opportunity for Male Survivor Artists all mediums
MagRaith Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Salt Lake City, UT
April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month and Iíve been given a fantastic opportunity. I am working with Male Survivor to develop a short video presentation focusing on education and promotion of all types of art in the healing process. This video will be used for presentations at Sexual Assault Awareness Month programs, including Penn State and Salt Lake City. We are looking for male survivors to submit all types of healing arts for possible inclusion in this video. We are looking for all types of visual art (drawing, painting, sculpture), poetry and music.
If you would like to submit your healing art for consideration, please contact the Project Coordinator: Kurt McGrew via email kurmcg@msn.com for more information. Kurt is working with Jim Struve (Male Survivor WoR Co-Chair) and Chris Anderson (Male Survivor Executive Director).
Be advised that we are on a short timeline for this project and submissions must be received no later than February 20, 2013.

#425418 - 02/15/13 07:31 PM Re: Opportunity for Male Survivor Artists all mediums [Re: MagRaith]
LazyPirate Offline

Loc: Ontario
This is gonna be great!

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.