Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 39 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63113 Topics
441363 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#425083 - 02/12/13 05:16 PM struggle8
strugglelife Offline

Loc: Ireland
Hi I'm new here - having read some of the data on homepage I felt it might be a palce for me to see if there are shared daily struggles etc

#425095 - 02/12/13 05:48 PM Re: struggle8 [Re: strugglelife]
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Talladega, Alabama, USA
Welcome struggle,

Supporters and survivors alike suffer from daily struggles, insecurities and frustration.

Thank you for registering, I hope you find the relief you are looking for within these pages. Share, post, reply and support!

Sam

#425099 - 02/12/13 05:59 PM Re: struggle8 [Re: SamV]
strugglelife Offline

Thank you - I am already feeling a little less isolated - and thanks for the GET A HUG link - it's so true and I have tears in my eyes- It appears it is true what I have read , on this site, that people really can "get it" and me !

#425102 - 02/12/13 06:14 PM Re: struggle8 [Re: strugglelife]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hello Struggle welcome to MaleSurvivor!
You are not alone! There are 11.000 members here and we all more or less are in same boots.
We are here to give support to each other.
Please feel like at home and share with us your struggles, problems,but also joys and whatever you like wink

Pero

#425123 - 02/12/13 11:04 PM Re: struggle8 [Re: strugglelife]
pbert53 Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington, USA
Hello again strugglelife,

Yes, we share daily struggles and successes.

We will listen in our own way and with our own experiences. That may mean that someone might say something that might offend or hurt you. Please try to read the intent and not the context at times.

We are all at different levels and places in our recovery, so some may not be able to tell you something in a non-abrasive way. i am not trying to scare you or anything like that, just hope your experiences here are all good, but sometimes it doesn't happen.

Take care man.

peace

paul

~ adapted from: Sri Ram

#425198 - 02/13/13 03:44 PM Re: struggle8 [Re: pbert53]
strugglelife Offline

Hey Paul - Thank you very much for the lovely reply and the advice re; messages etc.
Think i might edit my profile to say a little more about the struggles etc.

Thanks
D

#425257 - 02/14/13 07:41 AM Re: struggle8 [Re: strugglelife]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Welcome Strugglelife!

You are among friends who have had experiences and feelings similar to your own. You'll find that as you read posts that other men have put up here. We come from all over, all walks of life, all ages. Gay, straight, and all shades in between. But we all share this common bond of survival from childhood sexual abuse.

I hope you are able to use this site as a catalyst for healing. We're always here for you and we've got your back.

Jude
....it's life's illusions I recall, I really don't know life at all. "
Joni Mitchell

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.