Newest Members
GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy
12465 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
isol8er (43), omrfople (38)
Who's Online
3 registered (don64, 2 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12465 Members
74 Forums
63994 Topics
446676 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#424730 - 02/08/13 06:36 PM trying
Nyjah Offline
MaleSurvivor

I'm staying with my best friend Jeremy after what happened. (I'm sorry I can't write it again.)

He has a girlfriend who's really nice but...I can't be around here for long periods of time or alone with her. She's tries to be understanding but I can hear them argue about me. I feel so pathetic.

#424786 - 02/09/13 10:06 AM Re: trying [Re: Nyjah]
newground Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: michigan
you are not pathetic nyjah, not by any stretch. what has happened to you left real scars and that is not easily dealt with. but it CAN BE dealt with and healing can come. one of the things in time you will probably nee to try is to expose yourself to what frightens you. this is always best done in conjunction with T for support. but it really comes to a matter of re educating the brain about these things. you can begin to see where the real danger signals are how to deal with them in healthy ways. it is not a hopeless cause man, not at all. while i still have issues in this area it is so much better and I am speaking from experience.
heal well
Jeff

#424909 - 02/11/13 03:50 AM Re: trying [Re: Nyjah]
dark empathy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: durham, north england
Hi Nyjah.

JEf is right. You can recover from this and are not pathetic, it just takes time and work, but being on this site is probably the best help you will find.

However pathetic your feeling it is not true, you just need to learn to not pay attention to those sorts of judgements however strong they seem (again, I speak from personal experience).

it is! possible to recover from this.

Luke.

#425215 - 02/13/13 06:29 PM Re: trying [Re: Nyjah]
Nyjah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thanks for the support guys.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.