Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (39), barelysurviving (45), bigbob20 (69), billyp (65), Shawv (70), TheTwoOfUs (43)
Who's Online
5 registered (unhappycamper, TR101, 3 invisible), 29 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63779 Topics
445391 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#464115 - 04/15/14 10:58 AM Re: Finding Strength through Faith - Triggers [Re: BuffaloCO]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
this all sounds very positive.
glad to hear you are feeling better.
always happy to hear good news.

War
Love
Poetry

#467296 - 07/06/14 12:25 AM Re: Finding Strength through Faith - Triggers [Re: BuffaloCO]
Tim07 Offline

I love the song brother smile amen

#468003 - 07/26/14 11:53 AM Re: Finding Strength through Faith - Triggers [Re: BuffaloCO]
BuffaloCO Offline

Loc: USA
I keep finding new songs that are not actually new, except when you get new eyes to see them, and new ears for listening too. I love this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwjTT2bqKk0

Edited by BuffaloCO (07/26/14 12:00 PM)
Edit Reason: added words

#471253 - 10/14/14 09:23 PM Re: Finding Strength through Faith - Triggers [Re: BuffaloCO]
BuffaloCO Offline

Loc: USA
Well, anger surfaces again. Guess I still have stuff to work out. Just when you think you have something beaten for good, a new challenge comes along so I post to vent because it rattles me, but here I get good advice and support. The really cool thing now for me is this. I know I am not alone anymore. Not alone! I have friends here, and I have Him too. So with Him I'll push though this too and keep going, that I promise. In three weeks I'll get the chance to tell two more family members about this. Told two already, so just three to go. This telling stuff is freeing too, like one more chain broken and for good, and in this thread I can say I know who is breaking those chains.

I have now testified 5 times at three churches, and I will testify wherever I am asked to speak. I know where I was, and where I am, and who brought me here. Thing I realized lately is that if I forget where I was, I might take for granted this new freedom and who gave it to me. My mentor at church reminded me again too that I was never, ever defined by what people did or said to me, I am defined by God alone and He says I am a masterpiece. You too.

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.