Newest Members
mojo, James M, FredM88, Vermona, Jas52
12111 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
chrisH (34), Malaki619 (32), worcester2003 (51)
Who's Online
3 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, Landscape, 1 invisible), 59 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12111 Members
73 Forums
62499 Topics
438053 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#424457 - 02/05/13 10:11 PM Re: THIS IS LUNACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: tshodson]
cosmos Offline

Loc: Puget Sound
It’s so very sad the Jesus I was taught in Sunday school was all “peace & love” it’s so very sad that those that say they follow and believe in him not only preach hate and violence but have so much blood on their hands, it looks like they’re just going to keep it going and going; just like the energizer bunny, too bad instead of love and understanding its nothing but death and hate.

Cee

T. Paine

#424476 - 02/06/13 02:35 AM Re: THIS IS LUNACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: tshodson]
WriterKeith Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: southern California
Perkins just gave perpetrators everywhere something to celebrate. They LOVE it when idiots throw distractions off the scent of their trail. People like Perkins who perpetuate this false information are a perpetrator's best asset.

#424689 - 02/08/13 12:24 PM Re: THIS IS LUNACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: tshodson]
tshodson Offline

Great article that I just posted to my Facebook page...Check it out...It debunks all the myths...
http://www.glaad.org/blog/dozens-experts-dispel-anti-gay-activists-myth-about-gay-bsa-leaders

#424727 - 02/08/13 05:53 PM Re: THIS IS LUNACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: tshodson]
jay75 Offline

Im not only in shock by these statement but sick to my stomach!

#425175 - 02/13/13 12:38 PM Re: THIS IS LUNACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: WriterKeith]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Originally Posted By: WriterKeith
Perkins just gave perpetrators everywhere something to celebrate. They LOVE it when idiots throw distractions off the scent of their trail. People like Perkins who perpetuate this false information are a perpetrator's best asset.

Have you ever seen any group embrace lies and leverage them to their own purpose the way pedos do with the myths?

I convinced the power-elite want a black-market of little boys in the background at all times. And said stock of boys must be easily manipulated to silence.

Still's Globs

New Video

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.