Newest Members
GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy
12465 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
isol8er (43), omrfople (38)
Who's Online
2 registered (Sonata1, 1 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12465 Members
74 Forums
63998 Topics
446682 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#424518 - 02/06/13 02:49 PM Wife of a survivor - New here
Rosemary Offline

Loc: Johannesburg, South Africa
After many months of reading posts on this site, I have decided to take the leap and join the most amazing group of people. I am happily married for close on 28 years to a survivor of sexual abuse. Our story can bring comfort and hope to so many participants because we have weathered the storm and can truly say that happiness is possible.

It has not been easy but the rewards are worth it.

Partner Support
South African Male Survivors Of Sexual Abuse
Web page www.samsosa.org

#424529 - 02/06/13 05:15 PM Re: Wife of a survivor - New here [Re: Rosemary]
jay75 Offline

Welcome Rosemary,

I love the energetic optimism in your post! Yes I too have found an amazing group of supportive survivors here, and I am truly happy for you and your husband. I hope to learn more about your story, I am sure in many ways it will help those of us who are married or have partners.
:-)

-Jay-

#429412 - 03/28/13 08:28 PM Re: Wife of a survivor - New here [Re: Rosemary]
pbert53 Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington, USA
Thank you for that Rosemary.

sometimes it is difficult for many men here to open up to a women for various reasons. Please dont take offense with it, it is a defense mechanism well placed for safety.

take care

peace

paul

~ adapted from: Sri Ram

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.