Newest Members
JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul
12488 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alpha (49), AYounglove10 (23), joanne (27), justme62 (52), pontifixmax (44), royjay (46), Steve S. (48)
Who's Online
4 registered (Rich1967, WalkingBuffalo, 2 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12488 Members
74 Forums
64154 Topics
447641 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#424696 - 02/08/13 12:40 PM Re: New here - had a weird experience last night [Re: Gleeran]
cosmos Offline

Loc: Puget Sound
pittsburgh thanks for the kind words, thanks for making me explore this further. See youíre so right the sights the sounds all the little things, the smells, itís all so horrible. Itís why itís so easy to forget its why once we remember I think we torture ourselves 24/7; how could we forget; why? So now its again part of us the sights the sounds the smells in all its aberrant glory center stage in our minds scared that weíll forget again tormenting ourselves because we forgot, we betrayed ourselves by forgetting, who would want to remember any of this? Its days like yesterday days you want to forget, days where you remember more, another rape, another time, another place, and realize thereís still soo much more, itíll never end, days on days on years of being someoneís toy, remembering again the eyes of a little girl next to me who shared my fate, who fate took away, who I cannot talk to, dare not even think about asking her to remember, we shared it all in the past I could never ask her to share now, it would seem so selfish even cruel. Iíll always love her like a brother, I wish so hard for it be like it was, sitting on the porch our arms around other, just sitting in silence, hoping for relief, hoping so hard for a way out, and when it came it destroyed us, it made us forget, at least me, I forgot, Iím so sorry I forgot you, sorry I could never help you, sorry I was so scared, so frightened, sorry there was nothing I could do, sorry there is nothing I can do.

Again thanx, pittsburgh thanx

Cee

Gleeran sorry for hijacking the thread

T. Paine

#424825 - 02/10/13 08:12 AM Re: New here - had a weird experience last night [Re: Gleeran]
LazyPirate Offline

Loc: Ontario
Cosmos... Powerful words. Thanks for sharing them.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.