Newest Members
JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC
12490 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kb8715 (114), rom2057 (57), terrapin (51)
Who's Online
2 registered (Obi, 1 invisible), 22 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12490 Members
74 Forums
64158 Topics
447696 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#42439 - 06/18/03 10:10 PM So what's up with me?
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
I wanted to drop you all a line. I have been working alot these last couple of weeks. I am being moved back to a differnt account so I dont know what is going on their. I was told hey you are doing this in five minutes with no training so it was a fun day. O well does not matter cause I got you guys.

All is well with me and VIcki and the Grandchild and the birds and and well all is great for once. I am happier then I have every been in my whole life.

I want you all to know that I love each and everyone of you. You are all worth the love and admiration. You are all great men. I will always love and care about you all.

Last Sunday I had a dear friend come over to my house. We had a great lunch and came back to talk. He gave me a gift from Art. It was the painting of Woz. Art if you are out their you have no idea how touched I am. I love my copy it reminds me a great deal of Woz and the man he was. To my dear friend you know who you are I have no words to thank you for the print.

Art I would love to see more of your paintings. You have a gift that I do hope you will always share with the rest of the world. Thank you Art for the painting it helps me a great deal remember my brother Woz.

Well my brothers I love you one and all. You are all my strength you are always on my mind. Take care one and all.

#42440 - 06/19/03 12:40 PM Re: So what's up with me?
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Hey Lil' Wolf!

Glad to hear you doing so well--Pops! \:D Hope work steadies for you a bit. TC & TTYL.

Victor

#42441 - 06/19/03 12:50 PM Re: So what's up with me?
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Lil Wolf as Victor says that is a great post. I and all your brothers here can revel in you wholeness. It is so nice to see. LYLAB Nathan

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#42442 - 06/19/03 01:21 PM Re: So what's up with me?
Marc Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Who are you?

\:D

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.