Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kb8715 (114), rom2057 (57), terrapin (51)
Who's Online
4 registered (pittsburgh, GT13568, JHNebraska, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64158 Topics
447715 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#445317 - 08/24/13 07:47 AM Re: Savile and Satanist rituals [Re: pufferfish]
txb Offline

Originally Posted By: pufferfish
She's a fat bag. It's easy to discern all the bulges in her expensive tailer-made suit.

This is the best reply I ever read smile I quit watching after she said that allegations weren't evidence. She's supposed to work in the justice system??? A person's statement IS classed as evidence.

I don't know if she said anything about her idea to lower the age of consent to 13 in this video, but that is the dumbest idea ever. You're just going to end up with a ton of pregnant 13 year olds who aren't even old enough to get jobs to support themselves, so who is supposed to look after them and their babies?

She reminds me of this other crazy I read about. It was something to do with an abuse case at a pre-school. I maybe read about it here. But this woman was totally insistent that it hadn't happened. She said 'I would rather 100 children be abused and say nothing, than one person be falsely accused'. Seriously, what kind of person would say that?

#445414 - 08/25/13 12:23 PM Re: Savile and Satanist rituals [Re: cant_remember]
1.healing Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NW Ohio

If you ever need an example of someone intellectualizing away abuse... this is it! She's obviously wrong on so many levels that it's remarkable she'd put herself out there as she's done.
Makes me wonder about what her own history holds and what her motivation is? For me she raises more questions than she answers.

George Elliot

"You cannot find peace by avoiding life."

Virginia Woolf

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.