Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
7 registered (Obi, bluesky, lapchinj, men_of_hrts.dbw, Cthulhu, 2 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12487 Members
74 Forums
64151 Topics
447621 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#423728 - 01/30/13 10:24 AM Cybertip
sdc Offline

Thanks to some members of this forum, I started to research the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children's website...They have a place to make an electronic cybertip if you have information on an alleged perpetrator possibly soliciting young boys on line. Well, it so happens that I have that information ! It had already been told to the detective on our case and he did nothing with the information. He has never tried to seize the computer.

This morning someone from the Exploited Children called the detective !! He called my sister...he is mad. He asked her, "What is your sister's name and is she making reports online about emails?" He then said that this case is making him upset and he isn't usually affected by these cases...

But it gets better...He then says, "Well I'm just not used to handling cases like this and having people go above me to try and have things fast tracked"...and then says, "NOW I HAVE TO COVER MY ASS"...wow, what a thing to say...then proceeds to say he is calling the prosecutor to see if he has enough evidence for an arrest.

#423730 - 01/30/13 10:55 AM Re: Cybertip [Re: sdc]
whome Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Johannesburg South Africa
Well done, Never back down when it comes to protecting children. You are a true hero.

Martin

#423731 - 01/30/13 11:25 AM Re: Cybertip [Re: sdc]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
What a good news smile
I hope next time when he will be in similar situation he will think twice what to do whit his lazy ass...

Neither we are adjusted on so insensitive and not caring people who should act as professional as possible in such matters as abuse is.

Keep fighting!

Pero

#423732 - 01/30/13 11:31 AM Re: Cybertip [Re: sdc]
sdc Offline

He did ask for my phone number because he wants to give me a call...which is fine with me. I have nothing to explain...he may, but I don't.

Better news...He now calls my sister back and says, get your son from school, we are setting up a recorded call in person at the perp's work....Just as the perp asked for..."to come up with a plan"....Funny how two days ago, he didn't really have the manpower for that ! Please pray to whomever you pray to that this goes well and they get enough on the tape to arrest him.

#423786 - 01/30/13 05:59 PM Re: Cybertip [Re: sdc]
sugarbaby Offline

Happy dance!! grin

If the head of the police dept. calls you - or anyone from that department. Please nicely insist they should have further training to handle these cases.

Maybe the officer himself was abused and it freaked him out, maybe he has odd ideas about male abuse, maybe it was just laziness....regardless, you are in a good spot to help them to help the next one.

Edited by sugarbaby (01/30/13 06:12 PM)

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.