Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
4 registered (tbkkfile, 3 invisible), 18 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64185 Topics
447887 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#423630 - 01/29/13 06:21 PM Re: I'm incompetent [Re: onlyakid]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Bob,
Apology accepted we all have things we struggle with and I appreciate you apologizing for it.

Jason

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

#423636 - 01/29/13 06:57 PM Re: I'm incompetent [Re: onlyakid]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

(((( Bob ))))

I understand what you were trying to do, and I've been guilty of it myself here. So don't think you're alone in saying what you feel, only to have those honest feelings upset others.

We all have our learning moments here when we realize how raw everything is here. Like I said, I've had mine.

Jason, how are you doing?

Cant

#423666 - 01/29/13 11:52 PM Re: I'm incompetent [Re: onlyakid]
ModTeam Offline
MaleSurvivor

It appears this topic has reached the end of it's course. Using the discussion board to explore situations, thoughts and emotions is beneficial and healthy, until such time that the discussion becomes contrary to the goals and purposes of MaleSurvivor. This topic has been discussed and for the purposes of recovery has been thoroughly answered. Site management continually strives to provide an environment safe for the purpose of pursuing one’s recovery from the effects of past sexual abuse. Please do not attempt to repost this topic, as doing so may be cause for further action by site management.

Your cooperation on this matter is appreciated.

Regards

The Moderators
Private messages sent to this account are checked irregularly due to personnel and time constraints. Please send messages to one of the moderators for the forum that is concerned by user name, or if there is no named moderator, send a PM to any moderator.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.